Read the message boards first! Then consider a position. Talk yourself out of a trade.
1. It's OK to take small gains.
2. If a stock drops on good news - SELL
3. If a stock rises on bad news - BUY
4. Do not buy or keep a stock solely based on buyout rumors.
5. Beware of the Long trap in a bearish chart.
6. Keep an eye on the dilution numbers, shorts love dilution.
7. If you suspect dilution, think twice about holding.
8. Don't show your hand to the boards, and BEWARE the HOG.
9. Do not catch a Falling Knife.
10. Crunch your own numbers and take heed of others Tout posts.
11. Do your own Due Diligence and keep up with the news 24/7.
12. Use the Technical Indicators to your advantage.