Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Wastech (WTCH)

To all CVIA/WTCH longs (Are there any others?)

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Rena Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 1
Posts 147
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/01/00
160x600 placeholder
Rena Member Level  Friday, 06/24/05 12:00:30 AM
Re: None
Post # of 4417 
To all CVIA/WTCH longs (Are there any others?)
A bit of unfinished business:
For years I and a few others who were shareholders at the time of Keith's betrayal have tried to give the owners (?) a chance to succeed with this stock. We sided with them when some of our shareholders wanted to take over the company. For years we have waited, waited, waited...for some glimmer of hope. We were not only disappointed by poor business decisions, but we were totally ignored by management. I'm no longer naive enough to think citizens are protected from blatant fraud and theft by charlatans who have not conscience, but I confess I still find it hard to believe that this kind of thing continues year after year with seemingly no consequences.
My futile wish: That the old shareholders who wanted to take over had shown more sincere concern and less arrogance. I for one would have preferred old shareholders working to make a silk purse out of this sow's ear.
Perhaps things would have worked out differently.
Oh well...guess this anti-climactic baring of the soul at least gives me a little closure.
God bless you all.
Rena

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences