Home > Boards > US OTC > Retail - Wholesale Distributors > Expo Holdings Inc. (EXPH)

the company is very likely on the verge

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
mahatmapaul Member Profile

Followed By 7
Posts 841
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/15/10
160x600 placeholder
mahatmapaul   Thursday, 09/22/11 12:25:52 PM
Re: Santa Barbara Broker post# 101030
Post # of 103335 
Quote:
the company is very likely on the verge of bankruptcy not hiring workers and receiving orders, there is absolutely no backlog of Cima orders whatsoever since there has not even been a mention of Cima "production" in over six months and no mention of Cima "backlogs" in over an entire year and there is no mention whatsoever of "new management" from the company.

SBB: I can't remember if you or someone else brought this up, but most of us have noticed how quiet management has become in its directly stated lies and distortions and false promises. Most likely because of Jeremiah's legal action, the other lawsuits, the tax lien, etc. (also, the digital hard-drived documents that you guys have been archiving .... OUCH for JD).

But: have you noticed (of course you have .. duh) that the minions and enablers are now the sole mouthpieces of these lies and distortions? So, we don't hear a peep from JD directly anymore, but we still get through Ihub posts "JD and Shirley are busy on the road 5 days a week ..." and "25 to 30 employees working busily on a backlog of CIMA orders" and the like from the enablers. I wonder if even they will ever figure out that JD is now letting them do his dirty work of deflection and distortion and whatnot. Instead, we get "I like how quiet mgt has been" and the like .... JD could take a big dump right on their living room carpets, and they would find a way to turn it into a positive.

The PR's used to explode on an almost daily basis out of exph. Now, we get the same type of info, but secondhand and through certain posters.

AND BY THE WAY, IMHO, AND FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: I truly believe that there is absolutely no business or production going on at Shaver street. The posts to the contrary are coming from JD and, imho, are simply lies. He and Shirely are not busy 5 days a week on the road, there is no backlog of anything, there is no production, there is no payroll, NOTHING. I'm open to proof to the contrary, but as SB pointed out about how the webcam would clarify all this right away, it ain't gonna happen -- just as the financials/forms would clarify everything, too, which is why they will NEVER be made public.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences