Posts 7546
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/06/2003

Re: RichieBoy post# 3287

Tuesday, 01/13/2009 1:04:01 PM

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:04:01 PM

Post# of 8728
Correction! Michel says "not Magog operation"

Apparently I had it wrong this Discovery Channel show is not about Magog that he is aware of, but I shall keep an eye out just in case. Sorry guys I should have known better, getting caught up in the buzz surrounding all the publicity Glusic is creating right now.

Michel does confirm however they are in the process of installing another two of those huge new OTR buffers. Sounds like it won't be long before they are doubling production in that area with the new machines coming on line. Any new shifts won't come until all the equipment is up and running smoothly but yes another shift is about to become reality. Understandably he cannot give specific timetable yet for the other shift but they have hired new employees to increase production.

Here is a quote from Michel about the Discovery Channel show: This could be done by pyrolysis or the new trend microwave or any other sky rocket science with the minimum need of 3 phD's to run the thing.(smiles)

I jumped the gun sorry guys my apologies.

Anyway the chips fall. There is no better substitute than YOUR OWN DD
Including mine...good luck!

Join InvestorsHub

Join the InvestorsHub Community

Register for free to join our community of investors and share your ideas. You will also get access to streaming quotes, interactive charts, trades, portfolio, live options flow and more tools.