Followers 4
Posts 168
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/03/2014

Re: Scratchgolf post# 75957

Thursday, 05/23/2024 2:43:22 PM

Thursday, May 23, 2024 2:43:22 PM

Post# of 76802
100% correct. Scratch, you nailed it. I was going to reach out to the TA, when the ask got reloaded to over 65M shares, but it disappeared today, not sure if they read my message or someone else's message. I dont mean to come across as a jerk, but it is trading 101, if the Ask is greater at the start of the trading day than the average daily volume, then the stock is dead in the water. If it is JB reloading the ask, then his goodwill the last couple of weeks is shot. The stock will be dead if it is JB reloading the ASK. Hypothetically you own 10 million shares at T1, cost is $1,000. You load the ask with your 10 M shares and will take a long time to get hit, and you broke even. Say you took 1/2 of your shares, say 5M and put them at T2, and not the 10M at T1, you will make the same, but then your other 5M shares are riding free, and you can sell that gradually into the volume. That way you have a decent shot of making money, if that was everyone's attitude, we would then bank. The key is JB, does he want the stock to run, if so, stay off the ASK, as if you are on the ask, we will find out and let twitter know it is you, and then JB you are toast.