Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Delta Mining & Exploration (DMXC)

I expect that there will be another years

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
ImakeMONEY Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 25
Posts 913
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 07/13/01
160x600 placeholder
ImakeMONEY Member Level  Monday, 02/12/07 02:11:08 PM
Re: osger post# 5581
Post # of 10162 
I expect that there will be another years worth of sampling and delays which should keep hope alive for a while to come. Unfortunately, I think that the spike in price based on the rumour of the sample results was as good as it will get unless they happen to pull a macro out of this summers sampling.

The homestead has been sampled and picked more then just this one time, which is something that i dont think many realize. I believe there are only 3 of us on the board who have walked the property.

In the meantime, the stock has some attention and some volume and there are certainly opportunities to trade it and make a buck at the moment. I just wouldnt 'hold' it at the current price as I expect it will be back to its previous levels before the needed financing is arranged or another shovel hits the dirt.

If they pull a macro from the sand, its another story, but that is a minimum 6 months away from being possible.

Robert

There are no good stocks, only good trades.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences