meirluc Monday, 06/22/20 04:47:52 PM Re: Whitewater55 post# 290982 Post # of 300111 If TLD does not happen in July, it will most likely happen in August. I don't believe that NWBO can or will blame the CRO when everyone knows that COVID-19 is mostly at fault. Having said that, I do believe that NWBO took a risk when they added the IDH mutation work to the trial. Maybe they greatly underestimated the time that it would take to complete this work during a COVID-19 pandemic. I am guessing that absent the IDH mutation work, TLD would have been revealed weeks ago. If anyone feels that the results will not be good, he or she should cash out. However, any further delay will not affect good or bad results which by now are set in stone. Since I believe the results to be excellent, I will not sell my shares despite the fact that TDL may be delayed for a few more weeks or months. I have waited too long for this to end and I will stick it out even if TLD is postponed for a few more months.