Home > Boards > US Listed > Computers - Software > Global Digital Solutions (GDSI)

Gdsi is in the business of acquiring other

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Rudeboy415 Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 245
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 05/02/14
160x600 placeholder
Rudeboy415   Friday, 03/20/20 01:26:41 PM
Re: None
Post # of 47197 
Gdsi is in the business of acquiring other companies. There are many companies out there for sale I. The “middle market” weight class that do not get the same attention from larger investment banks. Gdsi has a competitive advantage in targeting these companies. Combined with an anticipated settlement from Rontan and a healthy share structure, Gdsi will have gas in the tank to go on a buying spree.

I want to be careful in how I word this and want to appeal to positivity and wishing the best for all... my point is that many companies are hurt and are shutting down from corona (as you all know). This seems like an incredible opportunity for Gdsi to inject cash into struggling businesses who may have no other options or lifelines. Many opportunities seem likely to be available at discount prices.

We need Rontan settlement to enable this next chapter

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences