They are waiting to get the approval, still pending. But the consensus is that they will get the permit(s). Idk exactly when though. You gonna have to be real patient with this one. However, since we're in it for the long haul, it doesn't even matter (buy and hold). If/when they announce the approval, this thing will easily double from here. I feel sorry for the others, but I'm real glad I got it a nice discount.