Home > Boards > Other Markets > ETFs > SPDR S&P 500 (SPY)

these have definitely been some very interesting trading days.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 123
Posts 29,676
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Wednesday, 08/26/15 04:31:47 PM
Re: k9painter post# 150055
Post # of 341421 
these have definitely been some very interesting trading days.

re: money in the streets, at this point, it all ends up in tax shelters in the cayman's, right? wink

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences