Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts



iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 121
Posts 29,686
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/2006 11:58:05 PM

Personal Info
Age 38
Location Oahu
Investment Philosophy Always remember that it's a rigged game.<br/>Play the odds and Take Profits when they avail.
Occupation Freelance programmer
Interests/Hobby Ultimate frisbee, ocean sports, traveling
Default Signature 99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Consent Preferences