Alias Born 11/17/2006

grantg2
Level Icon Gift Icon

Membership Type: Level Icon Gift Icon
Followed By: 80
Boards Moderated: 0
Alias Born: 11/17/2006 07:12:41 PM
Personal Info
Investment Philosophy: In Hubville, as on Orwell's farm, some pigs are MORE EQUAL than others. IF your thoughts in thread discussions are usually administratively OT, THEN you are LESS EQUAL!

Hobby: cigars (a past pleasure that yields fond memories), savoring a glass of good red wine (or a good coldbrew), gardening, jazz & classical music, and making good investment decisions
Favorite Links: CyberKnife Awareness! TopCancerRx, Co. mgmt sux!
Best thing since sliced bread!
Favorite Quote: "I call investing the greatest business in the world because you never have to swing. You stand at the plate, the pitcher throws you (stock opportunities) and nobody calls a strike on you. There's no penalty except opportunity lost. All day you wait for the pitch you like; then when the fielders are asleep, you step up and hit it. The stock market is a no-called-strike game. You don't have to swing at everything--you can wait for your pitch. The problem when..." W. Buffett
Person I'd Like to Meet: The guy who robbed me! LOL
Default Signature: "I call investing the greatest business in the world because you never have to swing... All day you wait for the pitch you like,... The problem when you're a money manager is that your fans keep yelling, 'Swing. you bum!'"
W. Buffett