No one knows anything
What do you know? I have been very patient.
Have you heard anything yet?
So you are saying if someone takes it, price will go up , if not, price stays at the bottom. Did you really say anything??
If a custodian takes it, it's worth more than 0001. If a custodian doesn't take it then it can't go lower than .0001 without filing.
It's stuck hard in a hard spot. It's NV.
Just a matter of time. Depends on how long one wants to wait on it.
I just don't understand how you guys still think it is good. Enlighten me.
Extremely Frustrating!! I continue to hold (not like we can sell) and picked up a few million at $0.0001 a little while back. As stated, I recently called the subs listed on the website and they all seem to be operating so I am hopeful at some point the company will provide some form of update. GLTA.
Actually was.000001 at time of post. Went up 10,000% since. Crazy, huh??
Are then less then 0.0001 ?
You are obviously not very good at math do it again. The shares are not as expensive as you're telling us
It's 100 dollars - not 1 dollar. 1,000,000 X 0.0001 = $100.
It did it's turnaround 10 months ago
Looks like it has reached the point of no return.
Are we going to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon??
It is certainly better than all the businesses are closed and not operating! I wish everyone best of luck here but I am going to hold long term as I do believe one day it will come alive again. That is the dream anyway:)
Business as usual is definitely NOT a good sign if past experiences hold true
All is certainly quiet at this time. I spoke with someone at North American Crane Bureau last week and they seem to be business as usual. The lady who answered specifically did not or would not answer my questions about being owned by Upstryve so I did not push (Even though it is on their website). The three listed subs are all open and operating but Head Office just keeps quiet. I have sent a bunch of emails and messages from their website and no response.
I am holding all shares as there is not much else I can do at this time. I am hopeful that they will communicate at a time convenient and advantageous to them.
Any sign of life here?!
We're all trapped with no way out. Consider it a loss and look to recoup money elsewhere because this trash ain't coming out of the grey.
Lost 5 Figures on this trade! I am livid, less as much about my loss, more that they blatantly lied to us shareholders. I knew it was over sun .001 and ate my loss. They were doing interviews saying big news and UPLISTING while instead they diluted and got delisted. The company “board” belongs in prison for defrauding investors
How long is the wait?
We can’t… we just have to wait
Do you know how you can buy this now even tho it is dark?
Great to hear that.
Losing thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on any stock is a tough pill to swallow. Just be sure that you don't sink more than 5% into any one stock and you should be fine
It will be hard to find anyone more disappointed with this 'stock' than you. Not sure whether you meant it or was just pumping but you've been an ever-present here with numerous positive posts. Going to grey market means it is pretty much the end of the road for this one. I've lost a lot here. It may be classified as unrealized loss for the time being but with this one I am counting it just like a realized loss.
I hope your friend is right.
I spoke to a friend on the inside and he told me that it was necessary to let it it to dark market… now they have a lot of people off their backs and when the time is right they will come out with lots of great news. He also said that a lot of people will be smiling soon!!!’n
There is room for another squeeze
What possibly could anyone be holding out hope for. This thing is done the fat lady has sung and the fork has already been stuck in it . It's long past time to move along to other endeavors
Keep hoping my friend, our consciousness can alter the reality. :) I know it is tough to keep the faith in this one. But this is the only thing we can do now.