United Natural Foods, Inc. (MM) (NASDAQ:UNFI)
Today : Wednesday 4 January 2012
Reed's, Inc. (NASDAQ: REED), maker of the top-selling sodas in natural food stores nationwide, today announced an enhanced partnership with United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) (NASDAQ: UNFI) by joining UNFI's preferred supplier program, ClearVue.
The program is set up by UNFI to extend additional benefits to high quality and trusted suppliers like Reed's Inc. It will allow Reed's to easily expand distribution channels in new regions and increase efficiency and transparency with UNFI. The partnership will laser-focus Reed's sales promotions with primary in-store advertising and marketing programs supported by the distributor and retailers. New product launches will be accelerated within the distribution channels and marketing will be a unified effort geared to make a significant impact benefiting all partners.
CEO and founder of Reed's, Inc., Chris Reed, comments, "This is a very exciting development with our long-time partner UNFI. They have helped us build our distribution in the natural food market from just a few Southern California locations to our current nation-wide availability. The invitation to join the ClearVue program means they see us as an effectual partner. By supporting our products with enhanced marketing and sales, we can truly accelerate our growth. We will also gain access to distribution information that will let us strategically plan our sales and marketing efforts."
Neal Cohane, Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing, stated, "This new partnership between Reed's and UNFI is a natural step based on the trust we have built over the last several years. We look forward to building mutually beneficial sales and marketing programs that will drive continued sales growth and profit momentum into 2012 and beyond. I believe that at the end of the day the consumer and our shareholders will benefit the most from this strengthened alliance."
About Reed's, Inc.
Reed's, Inc. makes the top selling natural sodas in the natural foods industry sold in over 10,500 natural food markets and supermarkets nationwide. Its six award-winning non-alcoholic Ginger Brews are unique in the beverage industry, being brewed, not manufactured and using fresh ginger, spices and fruits in a brewing process that predates commercial soft drinks. The Company owns the top selling root beer line in natural foods, the Virgil's Root Beer product line, and the top selling cola line in natural foods, the China Cola product line. Other product lines include: Reed's Ginger Candies and Reed's Ginger Ice Creams. In 2009, Reed's started producing private label natural beverages for select national chains.
Reed's products are sold through specialty gourmet and natural food stores, mainstream supermarket chains, retail stores and restaurants nationwide, and in Canada, as well as through private label relationships with major supermarket chains. For more information about Reed's, please visit the company's website at: http://www.reedsinc.com or call 800-99-REEDS.
Follow Reed's on Twitter at http://twitter.com/reedsgingerbrew
Reed's Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/ReedsGingerBrew
About United Natural Foods, Inc.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (www.unfi.com) carries and distributes more than 60,000 products to more than 23,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Forbes in 2005 as one of the "Best Managed Companies in America," ranked by Fortune in 2006 - 2010 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, and recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal with its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award.
Press Relations Contact:
Please research all stocks before investing. My posts are my opinions and are not buy or sell recommendations. Always force abusive short sellers to cover above what you paid. Build wealth for fellow iHub'ers!
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent UNFI News
- United Natural Foods Advancing Initiatives to Improve the Effectiveness and Efficiency of its Supply Chain • Business Wire • 03/15/2023 11:20:00 AM
- Quarterly Report (10-q) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/08/2023 09:34:54 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/08/2023 12:12:35 PM
- United Natural Foods, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results • Business Wire • 03/08/2023 12:00:00 PM
- United Natural Foods to Release Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Results on March 8, 2023 • Business Wire • 02/23/2023 09:15:00 PM
- ECRS and United Natural Foods Sign Agreement to Drive Growth and Efficiency for Grocery Retailers • PR Newswire (US) • 02/22/2023 06:14:00 PM
- United Natural Foods and ECRS Sign Agreement to Drive Growth and Efficiency for Grocery Retailers • Business Wire • 02/16/2023 12:40:00 PM
- Schedule 13g<br /> (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/10/2023 07:49:36 PM
- United Natural Foods Natural & Conventional Show Delivers Solutions to Help Grocery Customers Remain Competitive in Macro Environment • Business Wire • 02/09/2023 09:15:00 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/09/2023 05:26:23 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/09/2023 11:04:36 AM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/08/2023 09:51:16 PM
- United Natural Foods Supplier Diversity Efforts Help Build More Equitable Food System • Business Wire • 02/01/2023 09:15:00 PM
- UNFI Expands Wild Harvest Organic Produce Offering with Over 40 New Products • Business Wire • 01/26/2023 09:15:00 PM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 01/25/2023 10:17:48 PM
- Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 01/23/2023 08:58:05 PM
- United Natural Foods to Showcase a Wide-Ranging, Innovative Portfolio of Products, Services, and Emerging Brands at Orlando Selling Show • Business Wire • 01/19/2023 09:15:00 PM
- United Natural Foods Releases Better for All Report for Fiscal Year 2022 • Business Wire • 01/09/2023 09:15:00 PM
- United Natural Foods to Participate at ICR Conference • Business Wire • 01/03/2023 09:05:00 PM
- Golden Grail Bolsters Distribution Network with UNFI Agreement • PR Newswire (US) • 12/27/2022 01:30:00 PM
- United Natural Foods Names Ron Selders Its New President of Fresh • Business Wire • 12/21/2022 09:15:00 PM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 12/21/2022 01:04:16 PM
- United Natural Foods’ Warehouse to Wheels Program Helps Company Deliver for Customers During Critical Holiday Season While Building Pipeline of Future Truck Drivers • Business Wire • 12/14/2022 09:15:00 PM
- Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 12/13/2022 09:58:34 PM
- BTIG Sticks to Its Hold Rating for United Natural Foods (UNFI) • TipRanks • 12/09/2022 06:05:15 AM
Hollywall Entertainment, Inc. (HWAL) forms new Technology Division • HWAL • Mar 20, 2023 12:50 PM
Thunder Energies Retains Global IR Firm • TNRG • Mar 20, 2023 9:30 AM
Tudor Gold Announces Significant Upgrade to Mineral Resource Estimate for the Goldstorm Porphyry Deposit..... • TUD • Mar 16, 2023 11:56 AM
Golden Matrix Reports First Quarter Financial Results With Record Revenues of $10.78 Million • GMGI • Mar 16, 2023 9:24 AM
Swifty Global Releases Details of Its Annual Shareholder Meeting • DRCR • Mar 16, 2023 9:18 AM
Authentic Holdings, Inc., to Acquire Maybacks Global Entertainment LLC • AHRO • Mar 16, 2023 8:00 AM