Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > Vivakor, Inc. (VIVK)

Did anyone notice the Vivakor website updates?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Goucho79 Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 54
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/03/11
160x600 placeholder
Goucho79   Wednesday, 12/28/11 06:13:34 PM
Re: None
Post # of 8016 
Did anyone notice the Vivakor website updates?

I bet slicosia is planning his next VIVK pump and dump, pump and dilute as I write this. If you check out the site, they have more BS than ever. In particular, check out the products section.

One of my favorite lines was, "Vivakor’s International technology holding division holds technologies in the areas of solar energy for personal portable use, sports mountain technology, and many high margin proprietary concepts that help one “Live life to the Core”."

High margin proprietary products? If they had any margin wouldn't they actually be profitable?

There is a phone number that leads to a voice mailbox that is not set up. They even post a physical address. It also shows there are employees besides Matt, but the description of him really takes the cake...

"Matt Nicosia – Chairman of the Board. Mr. Nicosia is one of those rare businessmen who combine top management skills with true entrepreneurship to inspire, challenge and motivate business partners".

Are you effing kidding!?! Wow!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences