This is Louis Navellier not Toby but ............
............doees anyone have an idea about which stcok he is talking about here?
Grab This $1 Oil Stock While You Can
* Earnings just hit 309%,
* Sales just jumped 126%,
* Oil prices will never be cheaper,
* Only one broker is following this fast mover, AND
* Wall Street is clearly looking the other way.
If you can grab this one at my buy-below price online now, you could be looking at money-doubling gains in 2009 as the dollar falls and oil prices rise higher.
If you think President Obama’s new energy plan will make gas-burning cars obsolete, then this message wasn’t written for you.
It was written for those investors who know that…
1. It will be 20 to 30 years or more before electric, fuel cell or hybrid cars rule the roads,
2. The world’s emerging economies are nearly 100% dependent on diesel fuel to generate electricity,
3. Existing oil wells all over the world will still need
to be serviced and upgraded, and—MOST IMPORTANT—
4. It’s for investors who want to corner the market on KEY oil services stocks while oil prices are down and these companies are severely undervalued!
If I’ve described YOU, then my message couldn’t have arrived at a better time.
While demand may be slowing NOW, the long-term direction of oil is up—especially when you factor in the falling dollar that will be driven by President Obama’s $900 billion stimulus program, which will flood the country with money.
That’s what makes my $1 oil services stock such a great money-doubling opportunity for you. And it’s all because U.S. infrastructure spending will not only send the dollar spiraling south but will boost oil prices along the way.
And with OPEC now cutting back production, even a small rise in oil prices (combined with the falling dollar) will send this one soaring—and with it the fortunes of all who stake their claim now…
…so you couldn’t ask for a better opportunity to double your money while Wall Street is clearly looking the other way.
But You’ll Have to Move Quickly…
…because you may not get a second chance.
Louis Navellier here with a fast-moving opportunity in the oil sector you should grab now.
The $900 billion influx of cash into the economy that President Obama has planned will ultimately weaken the dollar and drive oil prices up—even as demand slows.
How can this be?
That’s because oil is priced in dollars. You see, as the dollar goes down, oil prices go up.
We saw this happen last summer, when the falling dollar helped to drive oil past $145 a barrel!
And while we’re not looking at that kind of burst now, the drop in oil demand is NOT—I repeat, NOT—a permanent state of affairs but a temporary aberration.
The cold winter and global production cuts will ultimately force oil prices back up to over $50 a barrel—and much faster than you can imagine.
1. As oil prices collapse, more expensive sources of oil will ultimately be shut down. That includes Canadian sands and oil from deepwater drilling, which run $90 and $60 a barrel to bring out of the ground, respectively.
2. With oil currently at $40 a barrel, it’s no wonder that six new Canadian oil projects have been canceled or delayed.
3. Nor is it any wonder that OPEC recently agreed to a record oil cut in December, reducing production by a massive 2.2 million barrels a day. That’s on top of the 2-million-barrel-per-day cut in October.
That’s only half of the supply destruction that’s taking place that will ultimately push oil prices back up.
4. Most investors don’t know this, but the world is losing 4 million barrels a day from depletion as it becomes more expensive to pump oil out of older wells.
5. The latest numbers from OPEC show that it takes a minimum of $75 a barrel to keep the world's more expensive sources of oil from declining.
6. You see, unlike a manufacturing plant, you can’t simply turn off an oil production facility. You have to continually service it to keep the oil flowing in the future.
What makes the whole situation worse is the fact that falling oil prices have left many OPEC nations with insufficient funds for production development as they bleed off their oil monies to stimulate their own economies.
In fact, one study I read shows that Indonesia’s lack of funds will transform this OPEC member from an oil producer to a net importer.
It may not be the only one in trouble on that front. The International Energy Association now estimates that it will take $500 billion to counter the decline. These emerging producers simply don’t have the money.
The bottom line is this:
What we are witnessing here, my friend, is a classic supply-demand squeeze in the making.
Global oil supplies are falling faster than demand… as falling revenues make it financially impossible to boost production.
When you add to that the fact that today’s low oil prices will ultimately boost demand, the result is obvious:
Rising oil prices will not only drive earnings higher but also put powerful upward pressure on the stocks in the oil services sector.
For these reasons, I’m telling my readers …
This $1 Oil Services Stock Could
Make You Rich
And I’m urging you to add this one to your holdings TONIGHT. Here’s why.
1. This company is the world’s leading oil services company specializing in production enhancement. Simply put, this is THE COMPANY whose services increase the production of oil wells.
2. Without getting too technical, this is the company whose pressure control services get more oil out of the ground at the lowest cost possible.
3. So it’s no wonder the company just signed another $58 million contract in Africa to keep the oil flowing. That’s on top of the 10 Middle Eastern countries where the company operates. This while other companies have failed at renewing existing contracts.
4. What I like most about this company is, even if oil prices were to somehow falter, ALL OIL COMPANIES on Earth must keep their production running like a fine Swiss watch to prevent depletion—especially those with older wells.
5. This is why the company has reported 309% earnings growth and 126% sales growth as oil prices have fallen—all because the company is the low-cost leader in production worldwide.
During the Last Major Up Cycle For This Stock,
it Climbed 250% in Just 14 Days!
I see the same factors repeating themselves NOW!
With OPEC cutting production and the dollar headed for a free fall, even these great gains could look like a drop in the bucket…
…as pension fund and mutual fund managers realign their holdings to improve their second-quarter performance and take advantage of record-low oil prices to position themselves for profit in the next three months.
That’s why, if you don’t act now—TODAY—and add my $1 oil services stock to your holdings, you’ll miss out on one of the biggest wealth-building opportunities of 2009, and you will kick yourself for years.
Complete Action Plan Online NOW
In it, you’ll not only find a panoramic overview of the mammoth profit opportunities forming in the oil services sector…
…but also see why this $1 oil services stock is on track to hand investors money-doubling profits in 2009 as oil supplies tighten, the dollar continues to fall and demand inches up around the world.
That’s why, if you can act now—before the rest of Wall Street catches on—you’ll be able to lock in this moneymaker at a price you won’t see again for years.
Don’t get left behind.
At just $1 a share, a $5,000 investment here could quickly jump to $10,000 in days…and you’ll find acting now to be one of the smartest financial decisions you make in 2009.
My Half-Price Trial and Guarantee Make
You a Winner No Matter What
A year’s subscription to Quantum Growth regularly costs $5,000, and you have to sign up for a minimum of a full year.
Because the profit potential on this $1 oil services stock is so great, my publisher has allowed me to open the door for a limited number of 90-day trials for half our quarterly price—just $699—and with no long-term commitment and a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
For simply saying yes today, you get …
* 90 days to try our service
* 90 days to buy our stocks at their lowest prices
* 90 days to see my $1 oil services stock pay off
And then decide.
Please don’t think I’m sticking my neck out here:
After all, over the past 10 years, my Quantum Growth system not only has beaten the S&P 500 by $30-to-$1, but has delivered 1,600% returns, thanks to great trades like these:
* 154% in 31 weeks in Hansen Natural
* 134% in 148 weeks in Banco Bradesco
* 100% in 30 weeks in NVIDIA
* 94% in 26 weeks in Forward Industries
* 89% in 26 weeks in Apple
* 85% in 19 weeks in Millicom International Cellular
* 73% in 11 weeks in NutriSystem
* 70% in 11 weeks in AmRep
* 68% in 8 weeks in TASER
* 53% in 12 weeks in Valero
* 52% in 7 weeks in Rochester Medical
* 48% in 2 weeks in Delta Financial Corp.
* 48% in 8 weeks in World Air Holdings
* 34% in 25 weeks in WellCare Group
* 31% in 17 weeks in Chaparral Steel
* 24% in 13 weeks in Superior Energy Services
* 20% in 12 weeks in Buffalo Wild Wings
Now, with triple-digit growth pushing the alpha rating on my $1 oil services stock through the roof, even these fast gains could look like chump change.
That’s why you can buy our newest recommendation with 100% confidence that it is poised to hand you money-doubling profits—my money-back trial guarantees just that.