MAJOR NEWS: Venturis Therapeutics Insider Spills The Beans
Someone I know who's also a Venturis Therapeutics / Cardiovascular Biotherapeutics (CVBT) shareholder had a phone conversation with an individual who used to work at Venturis Therapeutics, and found out what’s really going on. It's ugly (to no surprise).
Here are the highlights:
1) The individual indicated Venturis Therapeutics is broke and has no money, and has not had any money during his/her period of involvement. The lack of resources has led to departures of several executives. (Editorial comment - this explains the constant turnover in the leadership team, which I have noted in a series of posts over the last several years
2) This person said that not only is there no clinical trial activity going on, there is no plan for any clinical trial activity to happen. They have not even manufactured drug. This person said all the clinical programs are dead in the water.
3) The individual indicated the whole patent strategy is an effort to give the appearance of viability, and spending money on patents is cheap compared to clinical trials. This person does not believe that any of the new patents are actually meaningful. (Editorial comment - That’s obvious to anyone who has any background in science or medicine, or has any level of education
4) Grant Gordon has reportedly been in and out of hospitals due to his end-stage illness, and has been written off by insiders. (Editorial comment - That would partially explain why Venturis Therapeutics is flat broke—-in addition to insolvency, incompetent and uneducated leadership, etc.
) If Grant Gordon has been the conduit for the funding for Venturis Therapeutics as has been reported from numerous sources, what does this mean for the future if he is out of time? Nothing good.
5) This individual believes the situation at Venturis Therapeutics is hopeless. It’s why he/she left. And he/she is still owed money that he/she believes he/she will never see. Editorial comment – None of what this individual told my friend comes as a surprise. Still, it’s useful that it’s now been confirmed by someone who was in a position to know all.
Question – How many weeks
will it be before Venturis Therapeutics shuts down/files for bankruptcy? I believe we are down to weeks at this point, not years. For more information: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=155716827