Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > Mym Nutraceuticals (MYMMF)

Update on Saskatchewan Crop and Transaction With BioHemp

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Dust2332 Member Profile

Followed By 5
Posts 580
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/11/18
160x600 placeholder
Dust2332   Friday, 09/06/19 11:14:12 AM
Re: None
Post # of 4045 
Update on Saskatchewan Crop and Transaction With BioHemp Naturals

NEWS PROVIDED BY

MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. 

Aug 15, 2019, 08:30 ET

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MYM Nutraceuticals Inc., (CSE: MYM.CN) (MYM.CN) (OTCBB: MYMMF) ("MYM Nutraceuticals" or the "Company") announces it has determined that the amount of biomass anticipated to be cultivated by BioHemp Naturals Growing & Farming Ltd. ("Bio Hemp") on its Saskatchewan farms will be significantly less than original estimates.

We are currently assessing various options to rescind the transaction, the anticipated effect of which would be that it never occurred.  MYM expects to report shortly on the outcome of this process.

About MYM Nutraceuticals Inc.

MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. is an innovative company focused on the global growth of Cannabis and CBD-rich hemp. To ensure a strong presence and growth potential within the industry, MYM is actively looking to acquire complementary businesses and assets in the technology, nutraceuticals and CBD sectors. MYM shares trade in Canada, Germany and the United States under the following symbols: (CSE:MYM) (OTC:MYMMF) (FRA:0MY) (DEU:0MY) (MUN:0MY) (STU:0MY).

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

Howard Steinberg, CEO
MYM Nutraceuticals Inc.
www.mym.ca

Investor Relations
Billy Casselman
778-522-2261
investors@mym.ca

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences