Home > Boards > Free Zone > Crypto Industry Groups > Altcoins - The Alternative Crypto Currency Board

<u>JUST LAUNCHED</u>!! "<u>CoinFi (COFI</u>)" --- the looming <u>BLOOMBERG</u>[/

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
CryptoManiacUSA Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 20
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/19/17
160x600 placeholder
BBVA to Start Job Cut Process This Week
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA is set to kick off negotiations this week to cut staff in Spain to offset the impact of low interest rates and the coronavirus pandemic, according to a letter sent to employees that was seen by EFE Dow Jones.
Billions in Coronavirus Aid Is Slow to Reach Renters and Landlords
Form 8.3 - Willis Towers Watson Plc
Blackstone to Buy Sabre Industries From Jordan Co.
Gap to Replace Longtime Credit-Card Issuer Synchrony With Barclays -- 2nd Update
Stocks Wobble J&J Vaccine Halt, Inflation Uptick
Retail Sales Seen Rebounding -- Data Week Ahead
Microsoft's Nuance Gambit Shows Healthcare Is Shaping Up as Next Tech Battleground -- Update
Boy Scouts, Pressured to End Bankruptcy, Explore Leaving Local Councils Behind
U.S. Seeks to Pause J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Use After Rare Blood-Clot Cases -- 5th Update
Roche's Spark in Gene-Therapy Collaboration With Senti Bio
Stocks Open Mixed After J&J Vaccine Halted and Inflation Uptick
Gap Says Barclays Will Issue Its Credit Cards
Bank of England Chief Economist Andy Haldane to Leave
U.S. Seeks to Pause J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Use After Rare Blood-Clot Cases -- 4th Update
Jack Ma's Ant Group Will End Some Practices that Helped Fuel Its Growth
Correction to Hybrid Working Article on April 12.
Inflation Accelerated in March Due to Strengthening Economy -- Update
Top Company News of the Day
Chevron, Honeywell Start Up Commercial Ionic Liquids Alkylation Unit -- Commodity Comment
Inflation Accelerated in March Due to Strengthening Economy, Rising Energy Prices
U.S. Seeks to Pause J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Use After Rare Blood-Clot Cases -- 3rd Update
Public Storage Buys ezStorage for $1.8 Billion
Stock Futures Slide After J&J Vaccine Halted
U.S. Seeks to Pause J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Use Amid Blood Clotting Reports -- 2nd Update
CryptoManiacUSA   Monday, 01/29/18 06:53:58 PM
Re: None
Post # of 18 
JUST LAUNCHED!! "CoinFi (COFI)" --- the looming BLOOMBERG of cryptocurrencies --- to the Moon via open-market trading!! Let's get ready to RUMMMMMBLE!! Listen up, my IHub road-dogs, homeboys, & otherwise Crypto World obsessive-compulsives. Today, 1-29-18 (Mon.), at precisely 6:00 a.m. (PacificTime), here in balmy San Diego, CA, USA, via the Kucoin exchange (Hong Kong), I grabbed 31,765 COFI tokens at $0.31-ea., which cost me $9,500 (US) --- my life's savings!! HA! Yes, indeed!! The conventional wisdom behind ANY kind of investing is do NOT put all one's eggs into ONE basket. Well, screw that!! I truly believe, in just a couple months, CoinFi (COFI) will transform my paltry $9,500 (US) 'life savings' into SEVERAL MILLION BUCKS!! Why? Because CoinFi (COFI) is destined to become the BLOOMBERG of the Crypto World. God bless IHUB, and ALL you guys!!!!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences