Next 1-2 weeks will see a significant increase in PPS for several reasons IMO. Here are five that seem key:
(1) As others have mentioned, Steve Berman is a master salesman. SB not only reaffirmed shareholder confidence during the CC with his passion and excitement, but he provided some helpful updates, detailed plans, and some revenue projections (to the extent possible) regarding the six arms of Hexagon Holdings.
(2) The name change (and simultaneous launching of our new website, according to prior statements) are expected within 7 days. (Based on other tickers recently, we will see a very nice 1-2 day run on this alone. Even after correction, we should be able sustain much of the gains IMO because folks will finally have a website to view 24/7 and learn about our great holdings company!).
(3) SB's plans to announce more than 10 deals already in place anywhere from $200k to more than $1M, including companies in Dubai.
(4) The announcements of additional huge contracts that will come from next week's Dubai International Motor Show.
(5) The possible announcement (already have LOI) of a deal with an insurance company with over 2M drivers and 1000 dealerships across the country.
The drop in PPS today was a gift to those who are on the sidelines and/or are able to add more. We will gap up on Monday morning IMO, but prices will still be a bargain compared to what's coming - especially in 2018!!!