A quick question for Scamblis
I was looking at the old filings as far back as EDGAR goes and never found your purported 2005 employment contract as an exhibit.
1) When will the contract be included as an exhibit?
2) What type of gross margin does the Company anticipate?
3) How can the Company afford to give you, if indeed it ever has to based on no revenues to date, 15% of revenues as part of your compensation?
4) Did the prior accountant accrue the 15% of revenues as a liability of the Company for the year you had revenues and were not paid?
5) In reading the current 10K and other documents you refer to directors, consultants etc. Can you please identify the other director and tell us why they are not included in the Form 10K
6) When will you learn how to provide a truthful and accurate Form 10K?
7) Do you prefer a solid or stripe uniform in jail?
All the best to Yanna and/or your other new bimbettes.