Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Telvue Corp. (fka TEVE)

We have been over this a few times,

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Jackroch Member Profile
 
Followed By 43
Posts 2,755
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/16/10
160x600 placeholder
Jackroch   Monday, 07/28/14 01:47:50 PM
Re: agribusiness72 post# 17536
Post # of 20675 
We have been over this a few times, Tim. Gerry Lenfest owns 93% of the company and the other 7% is held by company executives, directors and about 200 others. What's the point?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist