1005 Terminal Way, Suite 110
Reno, Nevada 89502
Encompass Holdings, Inc. is a business development firm, specializing in providing management, financial planning, and product-development expertise to our portfolio companies. We seek to develop synergies within our family of companies via efficient IT infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, advanced engineering platforms, marketing support, and diversified revenue sources.
Our goal is to identify opportunities within the microcap arena, which have the strongest likelihood of leading the pack into the new economy. Given the immense potential for growth, these companies can leverage innovation into substantial long-term value. Encompass believes that the current market will recognize and respond to this traditional investment philosophy of delivering share value that is built upon solid underlying assets.
Scott Webber / CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org / 775-324-8531
Encompass Portfolio of Companies
Encompass Holdings' current portfolio consists of the following companies:
Letter from the CEO
Welcome to the new website for Encompass Holdings. Personally, I am very excited about the recent strides we have made towards our ultimate goal of establishing a solid portfolio of significant assets.
Since its inception, Encompass Holdings has focused on product development - shepherding brilliant concepts through the necessary engineering phases to make them market-ready. I am especially proud to be able to report that Encompass Holdings is now ready to shift into the next phases of product marketing and delivery.
Over the next few months we will be providing frequent updates to this website in order to keep you abreast of our progress in expanding data center services, certifying rotary engine technologies and taking the XBoard into production and delivery to an anxious network of dealers. These advances are primarily the result of an evolving business model, the addition of several highly accomplished executives to our management team, and a successful strategy for sizing capitalization to opportunity.
In the meantime, we at Encompass Holdings wish you a very happy holiday season.
J. Scott Webber
Quadrant Data Systems, Inc.
100 Wood Hollow Drive, Novato, CA 94945
Main: (866) 966-9109
Fax: (415) 532-2162
Quadrant Data Systems, Inc. (QDS-I) is a premier San Francisco Bay Area data center, providing secure managed hosting and colocation facilities for companies, foundations, and government agencies.
QDS-I's financial-grade infrastructure features 24/7/365 physical security and technical support, with a guaranteed SLA. The QDS-I Data Center is equipped with multiple Tier-1 upstream Internet feeds, utilizing multiple disparate optics-based technologies, including OC-48, Giga-MAN, and Opt-E-MAN.
This means that QDS-I's Internet connections are protected from failure and performance issues by using multiple carriers and connections. Combined with N+2 fault tolerant power systems, QDS-I's 11,000 square feet of data center capacity has become an ideal nexus for the development and expansion of next-generation cloud computing services.
About The Data Center
We offer a financial-grade infrastructure featuring 24/7/365 physical security and technical support, and provide a guaranteed SLA to ensure your equipment remains operational and your networks available without interruption.
Colo Provisioning & Amenities Fault-Tolerant Power:
- Fault-tolerant power delivery system with 300 KVA diesel generator and fault-tolerant UPS systems.
- Full Cabinets are available with either 20 amp or 40 amp circuits.
- Quadrant Data Systems, Inc. delivers multiple Tier-1 upstream Internet feeds via disparate fiber technologies, including GigaMAN and Opt-E-MAN.
- BGP routing between multiple upstream Tier-1 Internet providers for fault-tolerant Internet access.
- Redundant, fault-tolerant Gigabit Ethernet network fabric.
- All colocation services include one 100 Mb full-duplex, switched Ethernet feed for network access; additional 100 Mb feeds and Gigabit Ethernet feeds are also available for redundancy or capacity.
- Each cabinet or group of cabinets is allocated a VLAN (virtual local area network) which can also include dedicated Managed Servers.
- Carrier-Neutral policy allows Internet feed from any third-party provider per customer preference. Cross-connects for POTS, T1, DS3, or Fiber available.
- 24/7/365 technical support via toll-free phone call, email or fax, involving cabinet, power feed, network feeds, and "remote eyes and hands" (ask for details).
- On-site cafe/recreation room facility
- Green Room and shower facilities including WiFi access and network ports.
Additional Managed Services Available:
- Smart power strips.
- Software-based monitoring of servers, services and other equipment. Monitor types include PING, Web URL, HTTP(S), FTP, SMTP, POP3, Telnet, etc.) with alerts sent to client's email or pager address.
- Extra 100 Mbit Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet network connections.
- POTS, T1, DS3 or fiber cross-connects to third-party carrier circuits.
- Heavy-duty shelves to hold equipment that is not rack-mountable.
- Backup services
- Managed firewall
- Intrusion detection
- Load balancing
- Managed routers
|Drive-time from Golden Gate Bridge ||25 minutes |
|Total square feet ||11,000 |
|Raised floor square feet ||4,000 |
|Office square feet ||7,000 |
|Staffed physical security ||24/7/365 |
|Card reader, hand geometry biometrics, closed-circuit video surveillance, motion sensors ||24/7/365 |
|Live support ||24/7/365 |
|Customer accessible ||24/7/365 |
|Cisco certified engineers ||On staff |
|SLA guarantees ||99.9/99.99 |
|Power rated capacity ||200W/sq.ft., 4KW/rack |
|UPS battery back-up ||160 KVA |
|Dual back-up diesel generators ||300 KVA |
|Cooling: N+1, expandable ||80 tons |
|Fiber ||Opt-E-MAN |
|Microwave ||Trango Giga |
|Upstream network speed ||250 MBPS |
|Internal network speed ||2GBps |
|DMS server capacity (installed) ||1,584 |
|Row colocation cabinet capacity ||80 |
|Microsoft Partner ||Certified |
For additional investor or press information about Quadrant Data Systems, please contact Encompass Holdings.
Rotary Engine Technologies, Inc.
3705 Shares Place, West Palm Beach, Florida 33404
Larry Cooper: email@example.com
Rotary Engine Technologies, Inc. (RETI) is a majority owned subsidiary of Encompass Holdings. The company manufactures a small rotary engine, designed to power the XBoard motorized surf board product built by Aqua Xtremes, Inc, another Encompass Holdings company.
The advantage of the rotary engine is that it produces as much horsepower as a significantly larger piston engine, with fewer moving parts. Our research and development team is working on developing "green engines," powered by alternative fuels to meet current exhaust emissions standards.
Contact Encompass Holdings For investor or press information about RETI.
Aqua Xtremes, Inc.
Aqua Xtremes, Inc. is the manufacturer of the XBoard, an advanced personal watercraft product. The XBoard allows riders with widely varying skill levels to experience the exhilaration of surfing on any body of water - no waves required.
The XBoard is powered by a high-efficiency, 32-horsepower rotary engine developed by Rotary Engine Technologies Inc., another Encompass Holdings company. The product is designed for racing and pleasure riding on lakes, rivers, oceans, and other waterways.
Revolutionizing Water Recreation
This advanced watercraft combines an innovative hull design and a powerful, low-emissions engine. Engineered around high-efficiency, lightweight rotary engine technology, the XBoard is poised to revolutionize water recreation. Additional watercraft designs are in the planning stages.
Aqua Xtremes will market the XBoard to surfing, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and personal watercraft enthusiasts. We are very confident that the product will capture a significant share of the recreational watercraft market.
O/S 600M approx.
NV SOS site confirming A/S:
New Quadrant Data Systems, Inc. location in this building (approximately 7,000 square feet of leased space) at 100 Wood Hollow Drive Novato, CA