Authorized Shares 12,000,000
Outstanding Shares 1.394,510,361
Preferred Shares A/S (m): 10.0
Preferred Shares O/S (m): 1.0
Total Assets: $1,668,460* http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=B2ao7JFPoXm8uGrq2Jh0iw%253d%253d&nt7=0
Total Liabilities: $369,909*
Market Value of investment into subsidiary: $3,605,000**
*as of March 31 2010
**as of July 01 2010
- Formerly=Green Star Energies Inc. until 12-2011
- Formerly=Titan Oil and Gas, Inc. until 12-2008
- Formerly=Titan Consolidated, Inc. until 2-05
- Formerly=James Barclay Alan, Inc. until 5-03
- Formerly=PayForView Media Group Holdings Corp. until 2-02
- Formerly=PayForview.com Corp. until 4-01
- Formerly=Sierra Gold Corp. until 1-99
- Capital Change=shs increased by 2 for 1 split. Ex-date=1-21-99. Rec-date=1-15-99. Pay-date=1-20-99.
- Capital Change=shs increased by 3 for 2 split. Ex-date=4-20-99. Rec-date=4-9-99. Pay-date=4-20-99.
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 20 split. Pay date=04/24/2001.
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 4 for 5 split Pay date=05/28/2003.
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 1000 split. Pay date=12/08/2011.
Transfer Agent(s) which is gagged. Transfer Online A gagged Transfer Agent means that for any information on share structure, a person must call their broker or other registered authority and the TA, either by policy or instructions by the company, will not give out information to any shareholder or the general public. All gagged Transfer Agents are gagged if no information will be given to the shareholders directly and all gagged TA's require the general public to get information by other sources, not receiving that information from the Transfer Agent themselves. The company has the right to instruct the TA to release information even if it is policy of the TA to not give out information to the general public.
Previous PRESS RELEASES