Copyright © 2023 InvestorsHub Inc.
Register for free to join our community of investors and share your ideas. You will also get access to streaming quotes, interactive charts, trades, portfolio, live options flow and more tools.
Definitely coming, perfect timing
Grabbed a boat load lol
Loading up a few just in case lol, an old otc contact told me Lambos were coming lol
Adding a few on open! Choo Choo
Melt up coming
Why aren’t finra updating the name don’t get it,
I was trying to take a little lol for personal, couldn’t. Need name change volume this week unheard of timing on change
5 months plenty time most likely holding off from company maybe
Yeah most will fail I understand. Only iso20022 utility will truly thrive, XRP/XRPL stock will bridge everything and transport the gold backed IMF SDR’s. So bullish on goro
Leyss as go goro! ATM coming forever dividends
Crypto or if you want stock buy XRPL on Six Swiss exchange
Everything’s started lagging, buying my final XRP taking offline 90 mins and no messing with exchanges. XRP will transport the gold backed SDR’s, we’re in for a right treat..
Crazy times. Reset approaching
What I’ve heard is that we’ll soon be dipping cocktails beachside
Is everyone ready for our $ run
With news from backend staff that launch and multi $’s are right around corner with 50%+ SS restricted I’m loading everything I can
Deffo this week
Wow it’s taken long ass time. When name update?
Wow, look at the hits! Think it’s definitely time moving into Chinese New Year . Long wait but at finish line now.. load the boat
We thinking name change with the 1/4ly monday?
Volumes abysmal need that name change, hopefully today
Aren’t we all lol!
We only need name change to ignite %% ridiculous amount of time, just waiting on comp
Volume proceeds price? Surely we should be getting that name change today
Where on earth is this name change!!
Where is the name change!!
Let’s hope name changes tomorrow
Volume picked up again.. name change tomorrow potentially
Just waiting for otc markets to update right?
Thought we’d be getting name change today with the launch
Drop the goods! Booooom
Yes and China on verge of default I’ve sold 40% position
What happens if we are waiting for Chinese regulators? You think now is best time? I’ve been here years as well, I wouldn’t be so sure it’s imminent, China is on brink of major crash..