Vortex Brands Co. is actively mining Bitcoin by purchasing and maintaining ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) computers specifically designed for Bitcoin mining and actively scaling up mining operations to direct revenues toward improving the electric grid. Vortex will provide as a service multipurpose Phase Angle Synchronization (PAS) equipment to electric utilities nationwide. PAS is a one-of-a-kind technology designed to solve problems caused by the inefficient power consumption of electric motors. PAS protects the grid from excessive wear and damage, increases reliability by reducing line congestion and increasing reserve margin, at a true cost savings for the utility. Vortex Brands has two distinct lines of business: (1) provide as a service multi-purpose Phase Angle Synchronization (PAS) equipment to electric utilities in the United States; and (2) Bitcoin Mining. THE REAL DD
Not one PAS unit has been installed!
Vortex Brands Completes Acquisition of Blockchain Energy, Inc. Company Developing Technology for Improving Power Grid Efficiency Sacramento, California, March 05, 2018 -- Vortex Brands Co. (OTC: VTXB) today announced the completion of its acquisition of Blockchain Energy, Inc. Blockchain Energy, Inc. is a Sacramento, California-based company engaged in projects related to the utilities and energy sectors. Currently, Blockchain Energy is taking a lead role in implementing a revolutionary new product that will be introduced across the country and has the potential to be a “gamechanger”. The electric motors that power equipment like HVAC, refrigeration, industrial machinery, etc., consume about 80% of the power provided (in-phase) for them by utility companies. The other 20% is used to supply the needed torque or leverage to the motor but then becomes unusable (out-of-phase) and travels back toward the utility., This means 20% more power is being generated and delivered than is actually being consumed. This inefficiency problem compounds itself further when that wasted 20% of power travels back toward the utility, as an additional 20% of otherwise usable power is required to "burn off" this backward-flowing electricity. Up to 40% of power generated is, therefore, wasted., In addition, the back and forth creates line congestion, which leads to power outages and stress on an already troubled grid. Phase Angle Synchronization, or PAS, is the solution to the problem and allows wasted energy to be recycled, creating massive savings potential for utility companies across the country and incredible revenue opportunities for Blockchain Energy. Blockchain Energy’s first project will be to act as the manufacturer of this new technology. The company has been granted the exclusive rights to roll out units across all of North America. The inventor of this new technology has joined the Blockchain Energy team and will act as a consultant as manufacturing and assembly are ramped up over the coming months. The operations facility is located in Sacramento and is sufficient for exponential growth. Several key individuals with specific strengths and expertise have been brought together to ensure this project is a success. Additional staff will be added soon on an as-needed basis. Additionally, Blockchain Energy has already established working relationships with several companies that will be brought in to support this project. More information on those relationships is forthcoming. With the closing of this reverse merger, Tom Olmstead has stepped down as CEO of Vortex Brands. Todd Higley has been named as the new CEO. Mr. Higley has made it known that he plans to share more information about the company and this exciting new project in several follow-up press releases over the coming weeks, including why the name of the company itself is relevant to other projects that Vortex Brands has in store. For more information about Blockchain Energy, please visit our website at https://blockchainenergyinc.com/ MORE FLUFF
New to The Street TV Announces Episodes #295 & #296, Airing on the Fox Business Network, Tonight, Monday, January 24, 2022, at 10:30 PM PT and Tomorrow Night, Tuesday, January 25, 2022, at 10:30 PM PT
Press Release | 01/24/2022
The board of directors has approved a forward split for a minimum of 25 shares for 1 share. The final split adjustment will be finalized when the company files with FINRA and may be adjusted up to 75 shares for 1 share.