THE WORLD HASN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT
A new growth industry is changing the retail experience forever. An industry that represents billions in untapped revenue for retailers who have the vision to see where consumers want to go next.
The transformation is already underway. And one company remains light years ahead of the competition.
Introducing AVT, and the concept of Automated Retailing. We're changing the ways consumers experience vending. No longer is it about traditional products being delivered in conventional methods.
Visit our blog at:
| THE AVT ADVANTAGE |
- Unmanned retail environments help to reduce labor and expand store hours
- Efficient integration of software and hardware reduces costs
- Sophisticated shop robotics redefine the automated retailing experience
- Digital advertising network creates new marketing opportunities
- Diverse offerings open new product categories and points of distribution
- Manufacturing and design expertise leads to customizable branding solutions
- Proprietary technology enables owners and operators to remotely manage systems and receive real-time sales, inventory and system diagnostic information via the Internet
DECEMBER 19,2012 CLICK HERE
JUST A FEW OF AVT Inc. CUSTOMERS
_________________________________________________________________ AVT TV Commercial
AVT one of the fastest growing companies in California
AVT Inc. chooses Sprint as its connectivity provider for automated retail solutions
AVT Inc. a leader in the design and development of Smart Vending and Automated Retailing Systems, announced that they will integrate Intel® products, into their systems.
AVT, Inc. and Flix On Stix Announce Innovative Patent Pending Technology June 16, 2009
AVT Inc Receives United States Patent For Wireless Management Of Remote Vending Machines June 2012
AVT Acquires Intellectual Property and Patent Rights to Pop N Go Technology Nov.2012
AVT Inc. was featured on a front page story in Vending Times, the leading trade publication for the vending, kiosk, and automated retailing industries.The article stated that AVT's new patent covers any system that is managing multiple machines wirelessly. The patent will allow the company to license their technology to other manufacturers and users, many of whom are already using similar systems that may be infringing upon AVT's technology.The patent contains 19 separate claims that include items such as the use of touchscreen interfaces for item selections, information, and payments in conjunction with wireless management.The patent is seen as a game changer in the industry due to the enormous size of the user base, and it catapults AVT to the top of the field as many vending manufacturers and operators will now have to work out licensing arrangements to continue using this technology.
TO READ THE JULY 2012 ARTICLE IN THE VENDING TIMES