The super red banksters cults - Rothschild World Part 2 "The Deep Dark Secret" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QRGhGWQ4U&feature=fvwrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HPF2qP0Ss&feature=related
Rothschilds World Part 1 "Glen, Rush, Michael...Here's to you boy's"
Help spread the word to others
9/11 by the Numbers
Death, destruction, charity, salvation, war, money, real estate,
spouses, babies, and other September 11 statistics.
The initial numbers are indelible: 8:46 a.m. and 9:02 a.m.
Time the burning towers stood: 56 minutes and 102 minutes.
Time they took to fall: 12 seconds.
From there, they ripple out.
* Total number killed in attacks (official figure as of
* Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343
* Number of NYPD officers: 23
* Number of Port Authority police officers: 37
* Number of WTC companies that lost people: 60
* Number of employees who died in Tower One: 1,402
* Number of employees who died in Tower Two: 614
* Number of employees lost at Cantor Fitzgerald: 658
* Number of U.S. troops killed in Operation Enduring Freedom:
* Number of nations whose citizens were killed in attacks:
* Ratio of men to women who died: 3:1
* Age of the greatest number who died: between 35 and 39
* Bodies found "intact": 289
* Body parts found: 19,858
* Number of families who got no remains: 1,717
* Estimated units of blood donated to the New York Blood Center: 36,000
* Total units of donated blood actually used: 258
* Number of people who lost a spouse or partner in the attacks: 1,609
* Estimated number of children who lost a parent: 3,051
* Percentage of Americans who knew someone hurt or killed in the attacks: 20
* FDNY retirements, January-July 2001: 274
* FDNY retirements, January-July 2002: 661
* Number of firefighters on leave for respiratory problems by January 2002: 300
* Number of funerals attended by Rudy Giuliani in 2001: 200
* Number of FDNY vehicles destroyed: 98
* Tons of debris removed from site: 1,506,124
* Days fires continued to burn after the attack: 99
* Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100
* Days the New York Stock Exchange was closed: 6
* Point drop in the Dow Jones industrial average when the NYSE reopened: 684.81
* Days after 9/11 that the U.S. began bombing Afghanistan: 26
* Total number of hate crimes reported to the Council on American-Islamic Relations nationwide since 9/11: 1,714
* Economic loss to New York in month following the attacks: $105 billion
* Estimated cost of cleanup: $600 million
* Total FEMA money spent on the emergency: $970 million
* Estimated amount donated to 9/11 charities: $1.4 billion
* Estimated amount of insurance paid worldwide related to 9/11: $40.2 billion
* Estimated amount of money needed to overhaul lower-Manhattan subways: $7.5 billion
* Amount of money recently granted by U.S. government to overhaul lower-Manhattan subways: $4.55 billion
* Estimated amount of money raised for funds dedicated to NYPD and FDNY families: $500 million
* Percentage of total charity money raised going to FDNY and NYPD families: 25
* Average benefit already received by each FDNY and NYPD widow: $1 million
* Percentage increase in law-school applications from 2001 to 2002: 17.9
* Percentage increase in Peace Corps applications from 2001 to 2002: 40
* Percentage increase in CIA applications from 2001 to 2002: 50
* Number of songs Clear Channel Radio considered "inappropriate" to play after 9/11: 150
* Number of mentions of 9/11 at the Oscars: 26
* Apartments in lower Manhattan eligible for asbestos cleanup: 30,000
* Number of apartments whose residents have requested cleanup and testing: 4,110
* Number of Americans who changed their 2001 holiday-travel plans from plane to train or car: 1.4 million
* Estimated number of New Yorkers suffering from post-traumatic-stress disorder as a result of 9/11: 422,000
Casualties in Iraq
The Human Cost of Occupation -
Edited by Margaret Griffis
American Military Casualties in Iraq -
9/11 - Economic collapse -
Ron Paul opinion on Iraq war -
AUDIO AVAILABLE AT
Interview with former Boston Center Air Traffic Controller
for latest analysis into the events of Sept. 11, 2001.
NY firefighters attack Giuliani -
A US firefighter at Ground Zero in New York -
on 12 September 2001
A total of 343 firefighters died in New York -
on 11 September 2001
Firefighters who lost colleagues in the 9/11 attacks -
in New York have strongly criticised Republican -
presidential contender Rudy Giuliani.
They released a video claiming that failures -
by the then-mayor of New York led to the deaths -
of 121 men.
The video says Mr Giuliani failed -
to provide working radios for crews -
and halted the recovery effort too soon.
It also accuses the former mayor of failing to provide
working radios for firefighters, saying it made it
impossible for them to learn that the Twin Towers
were about to collapse.
"Virtually the whole thing goes back to him with the radios,"
Jim Riches, a fireman whose son was killed on 9/11,
says in the footage.
"He's the guy on the top, and he's the guy you yell at.
He takes the hit. And my son is dead because of it."
The video - which also offers testimony from
other firefighters and their relatives -
says Mr Giuliani is exploiting the disaster as -
a theme for his presidential candidacy?
Firefighter Beddia remembered as mentor -
National President European-American Unity and Rights
Organization (EURO) -
keeping it as simple as possible?
Who or what group/s of people do you think pulled it off?
a ten year old -
would fig. it out -
but the 666 would wipe the ten year old out? -
dd...ex. insurance claims for the trade ctr.?
isn't that nice to collect? -
instead of class action lawsuits from 10000's of workers -
who been exposed to asbestos and got cancer? -
An action would have wiped out the owners fortune? -
with class action law suits from good lawyers? -
representing 100s of genius 888CEO's in the IT-fortunes
make your own dd....ex....
Dr. Helen Caldicott's Presentation to the Perdana Peace Forum, Kuala Lumpur -
Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State...
God Bless America Pray US Army &
the world to not be 666nuked out -
How did the government treat rescue personnel and EMT's
who courageously searched for survivors and victims
after the attack? -
Archive for the '911' Category -
God Bless America
April 15, 2008 - Strike against the illegal FED -
Combines footage from CNN's "America Remembers" tribute
to the victims of September 11
with the Neil Diamond song
Let me assure you -
that God is with us -
my Pater our God -
who gave us life -
gave us Liberty -
at the same time -
Tribute 911 - thank You - http://runningwolf.wolf-running.com/Tribute911/thankyou.htm
Instructions For Signing The Petition
Note: For your signature to be valid, you must be registered to vote in one of five NYC Boroughs, your name and registered address must be given correctly and legibly, and your petition form must be signed at the bottom by a witness who is also registered to vote in one of five NYC Boroughs. If you are uncertain about how to fill out the petition or unable to print it out and mail it in, you can sign it with one of our petitioners at the southwest corner of Union Square everyday from 11AM to 7PM.
Two petition forms are available for download: the single-signature form, and the 3-signature form if you would like to join in the effort of gathering signatures.
Instructions for Single Signature
1. Click Here to download the petition form to your computer.
2. [Note: Your name and address should appear exactly as it is on your voter registration form.] Using blue ink, on page 1 sign your name on the top line of the left side, then neatly print your name right below that. Then neatly print your street address with apartment number on the top line to the right, and your borough and zip code below. Lastly print your county on the far right and date on the far left (Counties: Manhattan is "New York", Bronx is "Bronx", Queens is "Queens", Brooklyn is "Kings", Staten Island is "Richmond"). Then sign on page 2 and 3 in the signature line at the bottom of the page. For your signature to be valid pages 2 and 3 must be signed.
3. Have your witness sign the witness statement at the bottom of page 1, including his or her full registered address, and his/her county in the blank at the bottom.
4. Follow the same steps for the person witnessing your signature.
5. Mail in both petition forms to NYCCAN, 1173A Second Avenue, Suite 155, New York, NY 10065.
Instructions for Multiple Signatures
1. Click Here to download the 3-signature petition form to your computer.
2. Print out as many forms as you can get your family, friends and fellow New Yorkers to sign (each form holds the signatures of three individual signers).
3. Using blue ink, on page 1 have each signer sign his or her name on the top line of the left side, then neatly print his/her name right below that. Then neatly print his/her street address with apartment number on the top line to the right, and the borough and zip code below. Lastly print his/her county on the far right and date on the far left. Then have each signer sign on page 2 and 3 on the corresponding signature lines at the bottom of the page. Pages 2 and 3 must be signed by each of the signers for each signature to be valid.
4. You sign the witness statement at the bottom of page 1, including your full registered address, and your county in the blank at the bottom.
5. Mail the completed petitions forms to NYCCAN, 1173A Second Avenue, Suite 155, New York, NY 10065.
Note: The form does not have to be filled out by three separate signers for it to be valid. You can mail in a form that has only one or two signers.
Don't talk about what you have done -
or what you are going to do -
Liberty is to the collective body -
what health is to every individual body -
Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man -
without liberty -
no happiness can be enjoyed -
by society -
God Bless -
In God We Trust -