Send PM
Followers 123
Posts 29799
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/2006

Re: maronti1 post# 97777

Friday, 03/25/2022 1:52:01 PM

Friday, March 25, 2022 1:52:01 PM

Post# of 99684
or a fat finger ticker typo
by a MM who can still trade? wink

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.