Send PM
Followers 123
Posts 29799
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/2006

Re: skyrocketinsight post# 97774

Friday, 03/25/2022 1:48:51 PM

Friday, March 25, 2022 1:48:51 PM

Post# of 99514
re: EESO,
that was the ride that got me into MIKP way back in 2008.
100x run, $2500 to $250k, over a few months.
def a highlight of my pink gambling adventures.

sadly, mark proved far less competent
in creating a compelling story with MIKP.

so we mostly got 5x-10x pops for several years
before the SEC dropped the hammer,
kicking MIKP to grey sheets.

at least mark ducked with MIKP
the criminal scrutiny that befell ESSO mgmt.

maybe watching those guys face the proverbial music
compelled mark to try to play a simple game
from the outset with MIKP?

regardless, from 14 years of empirical data,
mark clearly hasn't played the game well.

but, as ever, if mark does get MIKP trading again,
then we'll both likely see a 6-figure return
for years of patience with his incompetence...

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.


Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 5Y

FEATURED UCASU jump-starts its plan of NASDAQ or NYSE up-listing in 2023 Jan 26, 2023 7:21 AM

IQST - iQSTEL Reminds Shareholders To Get Their Votes In Before Annual Meeting Next Week On January 31, 2023 IQST Jan 26, 2023 9:53 AM

Nextech AR's AI-Powered CAD to Poly Toggle3D Launches Major Technology Advancements ARWYF Jan 26, 2023 8:46 AM

Kaya Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: KAYS) Launches Fifth Dimension Therapeutics™ to seek to Provide Innovative Psychedelic-Based Treatments for Depression and Anxiety Related Conditions and Address the Growing Multi-Billion Dollar Global Psychedelics Market KAYS Jan 25, 2023 10:53 AM

B2 Digital's B2 SPORTS NETWORK (B2SN) Expands Distribution to Europe, Russia, and Asia with StayLIVE Agreement BTDG Jan 25, 2023 10:00 AM

Hebrew University' Yissum and Israeli Biotech Clearmind Medicine's Psychedelic-Derived Obesity Treatment Presented by Professor Joseph Tam, D.M.D., Ph.D. at Isranalytica 2023 CMND Jan 25, 2023 8:48 AM

Sika Health and Electromedical Announce Partnership Enabling HSA/FSA Payments on Electromedical eCommerce Site EMED Jan 25, 2023 7:09 AM

AgriFORCE Announces Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire Berry People LLC, Further Strengthening its Brands Division AGRI Jan 24, 2023 9:00 AM

Green Battery Minerals creates lithium-ion battery using esg-friendly graphene technology and enters into memorandum of understanding with graphene star, a uk graphene producer GEM Jan 23, 2023 1:41 PM

Global Arena Holding Updates Shareholders on Subsidiary Company Global Election Services GAHC Jan 23, 2023 10:02 AM

Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces 2023 Revenue Projections KGKG Jan 23, 2023 9:00 AM

ARway The Spatial Computing platform for The Metaverse Announces Multiple Pilot Projects for AR Wayfinding ARWY Jan 20, 2023 9:35 AM

Rodedawg International Industries, Inc. (OTC: RWGI) Provides Shareholder Updates RWGI Jan 20, 2023 8:30 AM

HealthLynked Announces Sale of ACO Health Partners HLYK Jan 20, 2023 8:00 AM

UCASU acquires $3M cannabis property and aims at $1M gross profit for 2023 UCASU Jan 19, 2023 10:29 AM