Kiwi, I'll have to wait for the deal to be announced and then the stock price closely mimic (within a buck or so) of the deal price to free up the AUPH cash. I won't be waiting for the deal to actually close.
That said, two things. First considering your track record simply on SWAV, it should be me and everyone else following you not the other way around. Secondly, all of my AUPH is in a retirement account, which I have slowly and it fits and starts, been turning into an account invested in dividend stocks so that when I turn 72 and am forced to begin withdrawals it will be throwing off enough cash.
But as you may remember I won't turn 70 for a few months and wondering if dividend paying stocks may take a slight hit next year when the FED starts raising rates. So I may still dabble a bit in growth potential stocks with a portion of the AUPH funds. I know I keep swearing off biotechs but always seem to come back to them. But I want to stay with companies that have at least one approved product or one that at least is waiting on approval. I know eventually choose the wrong ones, but now I will spread it around and not be excessively heavy in any one.
These are some I would be considering: BCRX, MYOV, VRTX, CRSP, AXSM, TGTX, VZ (div). No idea if and when I will get some of these though.