Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH)
Followed By 40
Posts 8573
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/15/2014

Wednesday, October 27, 2021 6:05:31 AM

Re: Whalatane post# 13828

Post# of 15360
Kiwi, I'll have to wait for the deal to be announced and then the stock price closely mimic (within a buck or so) of the deal price to free up the AUPH cash. I won't be waiting for the deal to actually close.

That said, two things. First considering your track record simply on SWAV, it should be me and everyone else following you not the other way around. Secondly, all of my AUPH is in a retirement account, which I have slowly and it fits and starts, been turning into an account invested in dividend stocks so that when I turn 72 and am forced to begin withdrawals it will be throwing off enough cash.

But as you may remember I won't turn 70 for a few months and wondering if dividend paying stocks may take a slight hit next year when the FED starts raising rates. So I may still dabble a bit in growth potential stocks with a portion of the AUPH funds. I know I keep swearing off biotechs but always seem to come back to them. But I want to stay with companies that have at least one approved product or one that at least is waiting on approval. I know eventually choose the wrong ones, but now I will spread it around and not be excessively heavy in any one.

These are some I would be considering: BCRX, MYOV, VRTX, CRSP, AXSM, TGTX, VZ (div).
No idea if and when I will get some of these though.

Need to hear your ideas if you are so inclined.
Recent AUPH News

FEATURED Emerging Markets Report: A Case for Uranium May 26, 2022 10:07 AM

FEATURED Grove Inc. Upexi Division Launches Medicinal Mushroom Product Line Direct to Consumer and on Amazon May 26, 2022 9:07 AM

FEATURED SciSparc Announces Ethics Committee Approval to Conduct a Phase IIb Trial in Tourette Syndrome May 26, 2022 8:35 AM

HNRC UPDATES ON SECOND $100 MILLION DOLLAR SPAC HNRC May 26, 2022 10:00 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Signs LOI To Acquire First Patent Thomas Pepper Johnson To Join Company's Executive Team BLEG May 26, 2022 8:30 AM

Dalrada Continues Upward Trajectory with 252% Growth in Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results DFCO May 26, 2022 8:00 AM

Atlanta Based Specialty Realty Group Reorganizes, Changes Business Plan & Leadership TNRG May 25, 2022 8:00 PM

OTC: ILUS, ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc) Agrees Terms With an Acquisition Delivering Upwards of $100 Million in Annual Revenue ILUS May 25, 2022 11:52 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. To Introduce New Delta 9 blend THC-0/Delta-8 Blend Gummies Sell Out Again BLEG May 25, 2022 8:30 AM

Goldshore Resources Announces Public (NSERC & MITACS) and Educational (Lakehead University) Tri-Party Institutional Partnership with Alliance Grant GSHR May 25, 2022 8:20 AM

Ultrack Systems Fully Acquires California Trucking Company M-Loan Inc. MJLB May 24, 2022 9:30 AM

SciSparc and Clearmind Medicine Inc. Collaboration Yields Positive Results for its Psychedelic Combination Treatment CMND May 24, 2022 8:36 AM

PSYC Teams Up with The Spore Group to Bring Industry-Leading, Psychedelic-Focused Events to Communities Across North America PSYC May 24, 2022 8:30 AM

Splash Beverage Group Broadens Reach through Agreement with Maryland's Buck Distributing SBEV May 24, 2022 8:12 AM

Electromedical Technologies Announces Financial and Operational Highlights for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022 EMED May 24, 2022 6:00 AM

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y