I am not a fan of Linda Powers. If you wonder why please go back one post of mine to see how come, but as I also said repeatedly she deserve some applauses for taking the trial pass 36-month mark for every patients in the trial, and her efforts of not further diluting the already-diluted-to-death stock, and her recent deal with Huawai.
China is the largest trading partner of the US, and many, many other countries as well. I guess many posters in this board have never ever visited China, let alone recently, that may partly contribute to sort of xenophobia or sinophobia as if the Boeing, the Big Three Autos, and the countless other companies and entities had never been doing business with the Chinese.
So Linda deserves a specific applaud for her looking beyond the obsolete and ignorant “old stock” mentality in pushing forward trying to materialize and realize the full potentials of DCVax platform.
It is also important to watch her closely and convey to her our true feeling on how all things of nwbo have been done, particularly because lawyers by trade are generally so happy walking in borderlines. Because she will be elected anyway, she must be warned so that if things finally pan out as good as expected she can finally throw off her self-interest shackles.
Nonetheless, I fully agree with notbrad post below in quotation marks:
I, like many of you, am growing impatient and have been pondering the timing of the unblind. I've come to the realization that pressuring LP to unblind, against her best judgement when she has the most information and the counsel of the SAB (and no doubt LL's too), could potentially lead to the wipeout of my investment. I don't want her to take that chance. If waiting a few/several months if it increases the odds of my investment paying off, then by all means I'm for it. I can wait till June if that's what it takes so that I'm not left with a big empty egg in my brokerage account.
By the way, what is the significance of this 46 months that has been mentioned a few times by some posters lately?
Particularly, now the government has been shut down and if Linda is waiting or thinks it is better waiting for something definite from the government (FDA, or even SEC), yes by all means I can wait for a few more months for the release of topline data, even though I believe they have been busy scrubbing, and even maybe have locked the data.
For me, a few more months makes no difference as I have decided to hang on with this stock for years to come if there is no buyout. So really it is critically important to give Linda all means and time at this stage to secure the first victory with regulatory bodies with our DCVax platform if it is necessary!
I expect her coming presentation on 23 Jan will surprise!