Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc. owns and operates Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Plaza and Trump Marina, the only three resorts in Atlantic City to have earned the prestigious Five Star Diamond award. With more than 3,600 rooms, 365 gaming tables, and 7,700 slot machines, Trump Resorts truly offers Atlantic City visitors "unabashed luxury". Employing more than 9,000 employees.
Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc., a gaming company, engages in the ownership, operation, and management of casino hotel properties in the United States. It offers slot machines and various table games, including poker. The company’s casino hotels also provide amenities and services, which include ballrooms, conference space, prefunction area space, a cabaret theater, cocktail lounges, restaurants, player clubs, health spas, indoor pools, and retail outlets. Trump Entertainment Resorts operates four casino properties, which include Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort and Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino, located on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey; Trump Marina Hotel Casino, located in Atlantic City's Marina District; and the Trump Casino Hotel, a riverboat casino located in Gary, Indiana. The company’s properties together comprise approximately 371,300 square feet of gaming space and 3,180 hotel rooms and suites. The company was formed in 1995 and was formerly known as Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts, Inc. It changed its name to Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc. in May 2005. Trump Entertainment Resorts is based in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
On April 2, 1990, Donald J. Trump unveiled the Trump TAJ Mahal Casino Resort. Unprecedented in craftsmanship and opulence, the awe-inspiring architectural masterpiece is filled with the finest carpets, chandeliers and works of art in the tradition of the world's most grand and enchanting palaces. Among the billion dollar property's most remarkable statistics:
* One of the largest casinos in the world, with slot machines, gaming tables, poker tables and a state-of-the-art simulcast facility.
* $14 million worth of German crystal chandeliers, including 245,000 piece chandeliers in the casino alone, each valued at a cost of $250,000, and taking over 20 hours to hang.
* 4 1/2 times more steel than the Eiffel Tower.
* If laid end to end, the building support pilings would stretch the 62 miles from Atlantic City to Philadelphia.
* $4 million in uniforms and costumes outfit over 6,000 employees.
* A city within a city, the world's most elegant and expansive themed suites with magnificent ocean views, individual spas, butler service and the private, bi-level Maharajah Club for intimate gatherings, light dining, reading and relaxation.
* 1,250 guest rooms, including 237 suites are housed in the hotel tower.
* From the 51st floor, at 429 feet above sea level, you are standing atop one of the tallest man-made structures in New Jersey.
* At approximately 4,500 square feet, the Alexander the Great Suite is the ultimate residence with its own steam room, sauna, weight room, bar, lounge, living room, pantry, master bedroom and one guest room. Cost for one night: $10,000.
* Three additional check-in areas can be found throughout the resort: the concierge-style VIP Services in the main lobby; the motor coach terminal and the convention registration desk on the second floor.
* 70 colorful minarets adorn the roof-tops.
* Seven, two ton elephants of carved stone greet visitors of the Trump TAJ Mahal.
* An entire two-year output of Northern Italy's Carrera marble quarries-the marble of choice for all of Michelangelo's art-adorn the hotel's lobby, guest rooms, casino, hallways and public areas.
* Nine restaurants can accommodate 3,000 diners at any given time. That number increases if all the banquet facilities are fully utilized.
* 140,000 square feet of convention and exhibit space, including 22 meeting rooms and three ballrooms, the largest measuring 30,000 square feet.
* The 63,000 square foot Mark G. Etess Arena can accommodate up to 325, 8' x 10' exhibition booths. The arena can also seat over 5,000 people for concerts and sporting events.
* A state-of-the-art Health Club and Fitness Center with a near Olympic-sized indoor pool. The spa also offers Jacuzzi, steam baths, tanning booths and sundecks.
* The motor coach terminal can accommodate 22 full-size buses.