I believe I stand corrected. As far as my understanding goes, whomever owns $OCLG has until the end of Dec to get their annual report filed and stay off of the EM. Then they would just be required to get the OTC profile verified again by Feb. Crossing my fingers we see an annual filing in Dec.
Well someone needs to claim ownership and then get them current on their filings. I believe this will be looking at the Expert Market as early as this week if we don't hear anything, which seems like a miracle frankly if it were to happen.
Strong upside regardless of owner way it sits. Waiting game...
TY. Enjoy the holidays.
If I had to speculate, I would venture to guess that Kim is walking away from the shell, though he appears to be keeping $NOUV updated so he seems to still want to merge. He may find another shell for DNAgo.ai. If $OCLG files and gets current then that will change everything. Also if OCLGtech.com comes back online, that would too imply Kim is still planning on moving forward with $OCLG still.
If Kim does walk away, my hope is that Frank settles this issue with Darling as he takes over custodianship again. I believe strongly that this shell is too clean and valuable to walk away from entirely, and that's not even referencing what I believe is a massive short buildup from the 2020/21 era.
It looks bleak and I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was blindly hoping for this to be the next trip popper, however if/when this issue gets cleared up and there's clarity on who owns this and what the path forward looks like, I think there's an OTC shaking squeeze waiting to play out here. I'm holding.
There's no set date, I'm just checking daily to see when the next update hits. We have some very critical details to clear up here, such as who even owns the shell at this stage, who owes Darling the debt now, and will there be a settlement of some sort worked out. I'll post the second I know anything more, for better or worse.
When's the next court hearing on this case?
Good question, it went down 2-3 weeks ago. It may be a sign that Kim is walking away from the shell, though that's purely speculation on my behalf. I have more questions than answers. Does Kim still own the shell? He's kept $NOUV current but not $OCLG, which again lends itself to me assuming he may have walked away from the merger deal. And if Kim doesn't own it anymore, does Frank? Who is Darling even going to get anything from if there's nothing behind the shell? I suspect we're waiting to hear from the courts and we can see who even owns this thing atm.
Where’s the website gone?
Curious to hear how this unfolds, but yeah seems like it would be a win win scenario to settle this smoothly.
I suspect you're right.
Most likely Darling Capital is just trying to recoup a fraction of their losses. Its in everyone's best interest to settle this for pennies on the dollar. Frank has a ton of shells ready to go so if Darling Capital pushes to hard Frank will just let this one die and they get nothing. Frank has already worked a deal for this one so he may be willing to throw a few dollars at them to preserve the deal. We'll see. Still a good bet at these levels, imo.
In a very real way, I think the mania of 20/21 ruined the markets for us for a good 2/3 years. The excess and unbridled enthusiasm created a massive opportunity to dump and distribute into lots of very dumb money, and this is the natural fallout from that. That being said, I think the damage is mostly done and now we're sitting on fertile soil, ie lots of depressed market caps again and many of these shells are in better position than when they started, and just as cheap if not more so in some cases. Not saying $OCLG is going to benefit but I have some reasons to remain optimistic.. but for now it's back to sitting on my hands here.
Thanks for the case number. That's all I needed.
Will look thru the info in more detail when I have time.
Wish I had the same cautious optimism you have, but unfortunately I don't.
I do have some optimism moving forward into 2024. But it is mostly unjustified hope at this point.
I've been trading OTC tickers for quite awhile also. At least 12+ years. And imho things have changed quite dramatically on OTC with the removal "stop" sign tickers and the emphasis on the "Expert Market" (EM) for non-current companies.
There are still opportunities to make money on OTC tickers, but one has to be much more careful and methodical in their trading practices. jmho
Good luck to us both in 2024. And happy upcoming holidays while I'm at it.
OCLG court updates can be found here:
I'll do my best to keep everyone updated, I still think there's value in this vehicle for someone. I think everyone was way too optimistic and bullish during the hype of 2021 and now that nothing has worked out as well as advertised, the opposite is true. I actually think there is still legit value to be had in some of these shells and the upside potential isn't priced in whatsoever. One of his old tickers will make noise again because a vehicle for a growth/merger play that gains traction, and then the market will turn favorable again for his plays. There's a cyclical nature and right now we're in the deepest and darkest parts of the pessimistic phase. IMO there's a reason there's no selling left, even with yesterday's 'bad news'.
Color me cautiously optimistic overall. Timing is never easy to predict, but I'll tell you that these conditions are waaaaay more fertile for good things to grow from than the market is currently pricing in. 2024 I think gets interesting again for a number of shell/merger plays, and that absolutely includes Frank's old duds. Just my $.02 based on my nearly 18 years of trading the wild wacky world of OTC shells.
My negativity is mainly based on what I've already experienced with some of Frank's shells.
I will likely be holding all my shares into 2024 unless some sort of miracle happens.
I will really appreciate if you can keep the board updated on any court proceedings.
If you could post a link to this case, I will try to follow it myself. Is it in the Nevada court system or elsewhere?
Yeah, the initial look isn't great. I want to know more details. If the motion to discharge has been dismissed, is Frank now the custodian once again? Does the court or Darling find a new custodian? Is Kim involved any further?
Though it sounds bad, my question is what is Darling Capital trying to get out of this? Do they have a plan for the shell maybe? They're not going to collect anything from an empty shell with no assets or business, which is the case if Frank can't sign off the shell to Kim. So many questions, but I still contend that this is a clean or relatively clean vehicle with lots of potential still. There are many worse shells/lottos to be holding, imo. I too am holding my position rather than selling for pennies at what I think the floor is.
Just look at the lack of any reaction to yesterday's decision. IMO everything negative has already been priced in here and then some.
Thanks for the updates. Doesn't sound good.
Frank had similar issues with another of his tickers, JPEX. In that case it was a disgruntled previous officer/shareholder who filed suit against that ticker. Took almost a year for that case to be settled and then another 6 months or so to find a new merger partner. So here I sit with 2 of Frank's merger that are going nowhere.
Nothing else for me to do except either sell for pennies on the dollar or keep holding.
I'm going to keep holding! lol.
I truly have no clue what this means but I have many questions.
Is Kim still obligated to buy the shell if there's debt now attached to it, when at the time of the deal it had been discharged?
Does Kim still even want the shell if the Judge rules for Darling?
Lots of questions, but it looks like we'll have to keep following this court case before we know anything.
Result for the motion to dismiss the relief granted back in 2021 was granted. That doesn't mean the previous orders have been vacated, but the judge is going to hear the arguments and consider them on their merits. Here's what Bard said about the ruling today:
Things to keep an eye on and keep in mind in regards to $OCLG and $NOUV.— Professor Brainiac (@ChartDiligence) October 30, 2023
It's been radio silent since May of 2022 when the merger with Young Ju Kim and DNAgo was announced. However in Sept Mr Kim registered a corporation named SeniorGo with the state of California, and if you… pic.twitter.com/9Vr1SQxqVV
I will post it here for sure. The info I have says it's at 9:00 am and I believe that is Pacific time. I will be away from my desk for lunch so if it comes out during that time I will be sure to post when I get back. I'm thinking if the ruling is in favor of OCLG, we should see some buying pressure hit, but that's assuming anyone else out there is still paying attention.
If it's in favor of Darling Capital, I'm not sure if it would lead to any further selling (or much of it) because it feels to me like there's very little left to dump here. The poor sentiment and long radio silence has been baked into the current pps, not sure if a poor result here would do much but I strongly believe a positive judgement opens the doors wide open for us and should warrant some amount of repricing. We'll see.
Thanks. Don't have any links to the court proceeding.
If you get some news on the court results, could you post it here?
Don't worry, I don't think hardly anyone is paying attention any longer here. Everyone assumes that this play is dead in the water because since the merger news in May 2022, the company/buyer have gone radio silent.
So this was a shell that Frank cleaned up back in 2021 and got all of the old debt cleared. Frank and AlphaRidge were successful and then sold the shell to a South Korean businessman. The current case seems to be that one of the old creditors, Darling Capital, is now trying to get that decision reversed. They petitioned to have the motion waived and tomorrow we should find out if they are going to be denied or not. I have to assume that since it was thrown out initially and ruled in favor of the custodian, the same thing will happen, but it's possible they have new evidence that will impact things. I'm far from an expert on how the custodianship process goes.
My guess is that with Darling Capital trying to collect on their debt, which the buyer of the shell (Mr. Young) obviously shouldn't be on the hook for because when he bought the shell it was retired. So if for some reason Darling Capital gets a positive ruling in their favor, then it opens up the door for a lot more delay and complication. Does the new buyer of $OCLG work with them and negotiate a deal? Or does he just walk away and this is back to being a shell with some debt on the books? I truly have no clue what to expect if the ruling isn't in favor of $OCLG, but it likely means a lot more time before anything positive can potentially happen. However, remember I have no idea for sure what's going on here so I could be off base about that.
With all that said, if the court rules in favor of $OCLG and tells Darling to go suck an egg, then that likely opens up the path for the buyer of $OCLG (also bought $NOUV) to begin to execute on his business plan moving forward. I'd be very excited if there's a positive ruling tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.
I'm behind on the DD here. Could you please fill me in (or provide a link) on what the court is deciding on Monday of importance to OCLG?
I just figured out what the holdup was for $OCLG and it's merger! There's an old creditor who is trying to file claim that their debt shouldn't have been discharged. It was initially ruled on 9/25 that their claim was denied without prejudice, which means they can try to refile… pic.twitter.com/oZN65sFqBr— Professor Brainiac (@ChartDiligence) October 21, 2023
DD update:— Professor Brainiac (@ChartDiligence) October 11, 2023
I think I found a BIG clue in the $NOUV & $OCLG mystery. Both shells were bought from Frank back in May 2022 by a South Korean named Young Ju Kim. I think one PR was released for the latter and the former didn't even get one, and since then it's been crickets. $NOUV… pic.twitter.com/n7KF7XXwEb
Rallies likely will keep getting doused with water. Some of the recent volume of late was just more friends/family buying into this lotto ticket. I figured it wasn't going to materialize into anything, which is fine with me. I really don't want to see this move much until there's a confirmed sign of life from the company, then I'll get excited. Until then I am recommending people don't chase and only grab some shares down here if you are willing to accept the high risk for the high reward potential.
Moving strong today. UP ~71% as I write!
Low float and based on what I see in the charts and the people I know all holding big blocks, this float is locked up at these prices. That said, the company is radio silent and the market needs to see these guys go current to get any serious interest again. If/When they do get current, I think we'll almost instantly pop at least 100%-200% from here, and then we can start basing at higher prices as the company reveals more details. Huge risk without any sign of life for now, but if these guys give us the green light after all this time and selling, then I seriously see us as having 50x - 100x sort of upside. I'm patiently just sitting on my block, as are some peeps I know. Love me a lotto like this, totally written off by the market, but in reality no one knows anything - good or bad. Huge wildcard and it has the potential to catch virtually everyone off guard.
That's the key, I think a lot of people are waiting on them to get current. When/If it happens I could see a squeeze to .01+, so there's lots of upside buying at current levels, however you're buying blindly. High risk, high reward.
That would be great! I'm all for it.
I already have a "fair size" position here. But before I add significantly more, I need to see OCLG get to Pink Current. That's the news I'm waiting for.
So thin probably doesn’t bung up till .003-005 imo
OCLG seems to be moving off bottom ($.0005).
If the uptrend continues, OCLG could challenge resistance at $.0014. But like SPM555 says, to breakout over $.0014 will likely take some news from OCLG management.
Just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.
Chart looks interesting but the company has yet to break their silence. Until it does, I wouldn't trust any rallies. I still think this can be a big winner, but the company has to at least get caught up on their filings to show that they're still alive.
It's a waiting game. The OTC and market in general got way too hot, and AlphaRidge plays were some of the hottest. Virtually none of the massive merger plays were able to maintain their lofty market caps and they were all due to sell of, and now everyone hates them and has moved on. Smart money like yourself though notices the bigger picture and how the stories are still playing out, and now that these shells/mergers are dirt cheap again and they've had time to get some of their affairs in order, they're now attractive and can take their second leg up of their secular bull markets.
Everyone is so fed up with the OTC, with Frank, with the market, etc. but now we have the most fertile ground to grow from. It was a proverbial wildfire and now all the excess is gone and there's nothing but fertile soil. It won't be a quick trip back to bull town, but I absolutely think there are mega opportunities out there in the OTC, especially with the AlphaRidge tickers. The more hate we've seen, the more promising the scenario becomes.
I believe most of Alpharidge stocks are going to be huge. OCLG, JPEX VNTH and MNDP etc …
MNDP has the best share structure followed by OCLG & JPEX.
ILST still seems to be controlled by Alpharidges.
I still hold, 5M at .0003. Don’t feel the need to sell anything, but I do foresee this new company pulling what I said, because if they were going to activate this they would have said something by now. The sites that I’ve seen going around are undoubtedly fakes that some holder made up to try and pump. So no I don’t need to sell, I wrote that $1500 off long ago, it’s free money that I’m playing with here.