, Bird of Prey
Created: 05/11/2001 02:06:08 PM -
- Board type:
- Posts Today: 0
This board is for publicly discussing (if you choose to do so) posts of yours that were deleted from another thread.
2. If you repost it here and I or a Director feel it would still be a violation in this thread as well as the original thread, it'll be considered a second violation, so make sure you really feel you can defend it as a non-violation.
3. Tell the whole story. If you posted several posts basically hammering on the same thing ("Are you an insider?", for example), don't post one copy and say it was deleted because of a simple question. Post the whole story.
4. This board is only for discussion of specific deleted posts and (for now) the deletion concept. Any other use of this board (besides grubbing) is considered off-topic
Of course, these rules are subject to change.
Discussion of specific deleted posts is now considered off-topic in the Q&A thread. If you still wish to discuss post deletion as a concept in the Q&A thread, feel free to do so, but be considerate of my desire to keep that thread's volume low and keep it focused on questions people might have about use of the site. I'd rather that discussion be done in this thread, though.
5/16/01 Addendum, courtesy BOP:
When submitting a post for review please provide the following;
1. The post as deleted (exception if you aren't sure that the post will violate the ToU submit the post number)
2. Any post related to the deleted post (ie the post or posts you replied to)
3. The Thread on which the post was deleted.
4. Any additional information that is relevant to the deletion.
Also IF you are a CoB and wish to ask our opinion BEFORE deleting a post this would be the appropriate
forum. Feel free to use PM as well.