Phoenix, Arizona, Dec. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- Discovery Minerals LTD (DSCR) is an acquisition and development Company that targets natural resource properties primarily in precious metals and mining operations. Discovery Minerals is pleased to announce a shareholder update from the Board of Directors.
We are very pleased to announce recent accomplishments and plans for expanded operations in 2019. These include:
· Earlier in 2018 the Company brought all filings current.
· The Company has changed domicile to Wyoming creating direct cost benefits as well as additional investment opportunities for the Company.
· The Company has raised sufficient capital to enable active programs of inspection and investigation for suitable gold and precious metals mining projects targeted “near to production.”
· The Company is continuing to negotiate for more favorable terms with Meritus Minerals for the Mongolian Gold mining project.
· Mr. Girvan Jackson, a seasoned expert with over 30 years operational experience in mining and specific expertise in underground mining operations, has joined the Board of Directors of the Company and accepted the position of Operations Manager.
· The Company has created an advisory panel to include John Archibald, Geologist, Rex Motton, Geologist and Darryl Pilgrim, Metallurgist and Mine Economist.
· The Company has executed an LOI for a joint venture with the owners of Gold & Silver Project on War Eagle Mountain, Mahogany, Poorman, Oro Fino, Golden Chariot workings, IDAHO. The Joint Venture will commence a pre-mining program in January 2019 which will include survey reports, geological mapping as well as a report on the existing, milling and extraction facility with a view of increasing throughput from 3 tons per hour to 10 tons per hour. In addition, the JV will continue the excellent work of the owners to gain access to the previous workings where industry knowledgeable commentators declared that these mines rivaled the Comstock lode in Virginia City in production of volume of gold and silver bullion.