ST. ANDREW GOLDFIELDS -
The Stock Mine Properties, Timmins, Ontario
The Stock Mine properties consist of 247 wholly owned, staked,
leased or patented claims in Stock Township.
The Stockstandrew1.jpg (14537 bytes) Mill completed in the
early summer of 1989, recovers gold by a carbon-in-pulp
cyanide based process.
The Stock Milling Complex and Mine is located 1 mile north of
Highway 101, approximately 35 miles east of Timmins,
and is accessible by highway and secondary road.
Between 1988 and 2000 the Stock Mine produced 131,000 ounces
of gold from 824,000 tons averaging 0.16 ounces per ton.
The mine has a shaft developed down to 900 feet and a
production ramp from 450 feet to 1100 feet below surface.
Production in 2000 was 12,276 ounces at a cash operating cost
of US$232 per ounce.
Exploration by St. Andrew has suggested that the Stock gold
system is open at depth and along strike. Surface drill holes
intersected 0.40 ounces of gold per ton over 10 feet and 0.71
ounces per ton over 17 feet in two separate gold zones at a
depth of 1100 feet west of the existing mine workings.
Another surface drill hole intersected 0.21 ounces of gold per
ton over 17 feet, 500 feet below the mine workings.
The Taylor Township Properties, Timmins, Ontario
The Taylor Township properties consist of 151 wholly owned, staked, leased or patented claims in the south-central part ofstandrew2.jpg (9719 bytes) Taylor Township, 43 miles east of Timmins and is easily accessible by secondary paved roads from highways 11 and 101. Located eight miles east of the Stock Mill, the Taylor project has been the subject of an extensive exploration effort by St. Andrew with 461 surface diamond drill holes and 254 underground drill holes totaling 517,000 feet, resulting in the delineation of a 1.5 mile long, 2,000 feet wide gold system, with over 20 mineralized zones including the Shaft, Shoot and West Porphyry Zones.
With the assistance of Roscoe Postle Associates Inc., the Taylor project has estimated mineral resources of 2,716,000 tons grading 0.22 ounces gold per ton (at 0.10 ounces per ton cut off grade using assays cut to one-ounce per ton) for a total resource of 605,600 ounces.
Gold was discovered at both the Stock and Taylor Township properties in 1962 by Hollinger Mines Limited followed by ongoing exploration by Coniagas Resources Limited (formerly QSR Limited) and subsequently by St. Andrew.
Exploration to date has indicated that the Taylor gold system is open to depth and along strike. A number of additional targets have been identified.
Hislop Mine, Timmins, Ontario
The Hislop property consists of 45 leased or patented claims in Hislop and Guibord Townships, approximately 52 milesstandrerw3.jpg (6154 bytes) east of Timmins, or 25 miles east of the Stock Mill. The main mining property lies 1.5 miles north of the village of Holtyre and is accessed from Highway 101 via paved secondary roads.
Between 1990 and 1994 underground production amounted to 35,000 ounces of gold from 245,000 tons of ore grading 0.16 ounces of gold per ton. St. Andrew began open pit mining operations on the Hislop property in July 1999. Production from 1999 to 2000 totaled 14,618 ounces of gold at a cash operating cost of US$338 per ounce. The unavailability of economic open pit reserves resulted in operations being shut down at the end of 2000.
Since 1996, St. Andrew completed Realsection IP and geochemical surveys over the property and identified a number ofstandrew4.jpg (10205 bytes) exploration targets. During the drilling of 20 of these exploration targets, 15 have intersected gold mineralization. Among the best results was 1,500 feet below surface where 0.65 ounces per ton was intersected over 9.8 feet proving the depth potential of the property.
Other Properties in Timmins, Ontario
Aside from the properties in Stock, Taylor and Hislop Townships, the Company also owns properties in German, Carr, and Bond Townships along the Porcupine-Destor Fault Zone. Porcupine-Destor Fault Zone is the main structural feature that hosts most of the gold mines in the Timmins mining camp.
Other Properties Outside Timmins, Ontario
St. Andrew Goldfields Ltd. is still holding 3 properties outside Timmins, Ontario, they are:
(i) The Beardmore property located in the townships of Irwin, Pifher, Walters and Elmhurst in the Beardmore district, Northern Ontario.
(ii) The Larder Lake properties (the Larder "U Island" and the Winchester Larder properties) located in McGarry and McVittie Townships of the Larder Lake district, Ontario.
(iii) The York Harbour property located in the southern shore of the Bay of Islands in Western Newfoundland.
A gold mining and exploration company.
St Andrew has focused its activities
specifically in North America
and is currently implementing a strategy
that involves near-term production
and gold exploration.
1540 Cornwall Road, Suite 212,
Oakville, ON, CN L6J 7W5
Investor Relation site:
Central Organized Investing:
http://www.ivarkreuger.com/metalcharts.htm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QRGhGWQ4U&feature=fvwrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HPF2qP0Ss&feature=related
The super red banksters cults -
Rothschilds World Part 1 "Glen, Rush, Michael...Here's to you boy's"