Buyer Beware. There is a public interest concern associated with the company, which may include a spam campaign, questionable stock promotion, known investigation of fraudulent activity committed by the company or insiders, regulatory suspensions, or disruptive corporate actions. During the time it is labeled Caveat Emptor, any stock that is not in the Current Information category will also have its quotes blocked on otcmarkets.com.
Hat Trick Beverage (Ticker symbol: HKBV)
Warning: HKBV is a Grey Sheet Security
Pink OTC Markets has discontinued the display of quotes on pinksheets.com for this security because it has been labeled Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) and because adequate current information has not been made available by the issuer of the securities. It has been labeled Caveat Emptor for one of the following reasons:
- Questionable Promotion - The security is being promoted to the public, but adequate current information about the issuer has not been made available to the public.
- Spam - The security is the subject of spam promotion having the effect of encouraging trading of the issuer's securities.
- Investigation of Fraud - There is a known investigation of fraudulent activity involving the company, its securities or insiders.
- Suspension/Halt - A Regulatory Authority has halted or suspended trading for public interest concerns (i.e. not a news or earning halt).
- Disruptive Corporate Actions - The security or issuer is the subject of corporate actions, such as reverse mergers or serial stocks splits and name changes, without adequate current information being publicly available.
- Unsolicited Quotes - The security has only been quoted on an unsolicited basis since it entered the public markets and the issuer has not made adequate current information available to the public.
- Other Public Interest Concern - There is, in Pink OTC Markets' view, a public interest concern.
Consequently, Pink OTC Markets has removed the quotes from this website until adequate current information is made available by the issuer pursuant to Pink OTC Markets Guidelines for Providing Adequate Current Information (PDF) and until Pink OTC Markets believes there is no longer a public interest concern. Investors are encouraged to use care and due diligence in their investment decisions. Please read our Investor Protectionpage for more information. http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/HKBV/quote
"Grey Market" is the classification of a security that is not listed, traded or quoted on any stock exchange, the OTC-BB or the Pink Sheets. Grey market trades are reported by broker-dealers to their Self Regulatory Organization (SRO) and the SRO distributes the trade data to market data vendors and financial websites so investors can track price and volume. Since grey market securities are not traded or quoted on an exchange or interdealer quotation system, investor's bids and offers are not collected in a central place so market transparency is diminished and Best Execution of orders is difficult.
Updated 05 October 2010