Selling Wholesale to Craft Show Vendors
We have created a program that will allow self employed craft show vendors who want to make more money by adding an additional booth to the trade shows they attend or to add our products to their existing line of merchandise they are already selling. We will also design a custom label that represents each vendors individuality which allows them to market the product as their own brand.
There are thousands of craft shows each week nationwide as well as thousands of food festivals, street fairs, county fairs and parades, all of which have vendors who sell everything including food such as hot sausage, pretzels, hot dogs, cotton candy etc. What better place then to have vendors sell "FUDGE"
Selling our fudge to these vendors is KEY to tremendous sales, because these vendors attend craft shows as a means of income and lively hood. Unlike our fudge on some counter in a convenience store that may get lost among all the other candy and other items for sale, at these craft shows our product is usually a stand alone item that is more like a JUST FUDGE store and people LOVE to buy more then one to take home or as gifts.
- Selling to craft show vendors eliminates product competition if it were on a shelf in a candy store.
- Vendors MUST sell to create their personal income so they promote it and market it as their own.
- People LOVE craft shows. They also intend to spend which allows vendors to sell a lot of product.
- Vendors can make $2000 or more per craft show they attend n NET profits.
- Vendors don't need any health permits to sell our line which is pre-packaged.
- Vendors call in their order, pre-pay, and fresh product is shipped right away the next day.
Most of all... Everyone LOVES FUDGE!
An industry average response rate of 2%, using our current vendors average 6 month purchases of $4500 each. With a reported 250,000+ known vendors, 2% equates to 5000 vendors using our program. These sales figures total $22,000,000 annually. 5000 vendors divided into the amount of craft shows in the United States also equates to less then one vendor per show.