The Barbados Ministry of Agriculture has granted Jonathan Bryant, under the trading name of BSC Inc. to be an International Barbados Company, the rights exclusively to produce a brand to rebrand Barbados Sea Island Cotton for export and delivery to the World Cotton market, a $32BN per annum opportunity. Time frame is to secure funding May 2013, to plant August 2013 and to achieve positive return on investment through a 30% advance payment at point of seeding based on prospective orders of $10,890,000 USD. A full Government approved business plan is avaialable upon request
Exclusive Rights To Sea Island Cotton In $32Bn USD Pa Market With $10,890,000 Prospective Orders http://www.angelcapitalmarket.com/investment-opportunity/exclusive-rights-to-sea-island-cotton-in-usd32bn-usd-pa-market-with-usd10890000-028783
Posted by Owner / Shareholder
Cheshire, United Kingdom, Europe
Agriculture and Forestry, Manufacturing, Retail
The Barbados Ministry of Agriculture has granted Jonathan Bryant, under the trading name of BSC Inc. to be an International Barbados Company, the rights exclusively to produce a brand to rebrand Barbados Sea Island Cotton for export and delivery to the World Cotton market, a $32BN per annum opportunity.
It is accepted in the clothing industry that West Indian Sea Island Cotton is the best cotton; however, there is no real production in the Caribbean as the Islands focus has moved almost 100% into tourism.
The Global Cotton industry is worth around $32 billion USD per annum and, as per the references below, Sea Island cotton is the best and the Gold standard, however it is produced as stated in extremely small amounts. Thus entering the market to supply what is a product in demand in an unsatisfied market would deliver revenues in excess of $300M USD if only 0.1% of the market was captured. Furthermore, currently there is raw material (lint) already produced waiting finishing which would deliver a profit in the first run and would be granted for our use by the Government of Barbados. What makes Sea Island cotton so special is the way it feels and looks, almost silk like. The key factor making this cotton unique and the premier material is the cotton produced in Barbados which has extremely long fibres. Therefore, Sea Island Cotton is exclusive to Barbados.
Having been in contact with the Barbados Government, they have agreed in principle the following:
1. To fully support the Company’s project to re-build the cotton industry in Barbados.
2. To grant exclusivity for the use of the cotton produced.
3. To re-brand West Indian Sea Island Cotton (WISICA), Barbados Sea Island Cotton as a joint venture.
4. To provide at a deferred pepper corn rent a 650 acre plantation for the purposes of growing our own cotton and having accommodation.
5. The Government have granted free of charge our use of the existing facilities set up for WISICA, offices, warehousing and factory space, and has agreed zero duty and tax on both imports and exports.
6. The project and the product will also be promoted by the Government publicly both in the Caribbean and internationally through trade delegations and political visits.
7. The national sports team’s uniforms will be produced by the project and several of the world’s most exclusive hotels and restaurants will purchase the Barbados Cotton products for staff clothing, table ware and bed linen.
In very simple terms, the project will deliver a significant customer base at conception
? BSC Inc. 2013
and the business will own and control all Sea Island Cotton production and this the market. If any clothing business has the choice or chance to use Sea Island cotton as opposed to Egyptian or other types commonly available, they will always, for their exclusive brands, choose Sea Island Cotton. Unfortunately it is not available to the worlds market which is something that this project will change immediately.
In order to begin production with the already baled and stored raw cotton, $350K USD is required to process and finish the already approved designs and linens to begin the exposure of the Cotton into the world market. During this time, the Company will conclude its negotiations with the Government of Barbados and financial institutions to finalize the financing of an integrated manufacturing facility managing the cultivation of cotton through to the finished product in the market. After this first round of seed funding, the total investment, both through profit and financing, is estimated at $10,890,000 USD over the term and will be used to acquire the machinery to deliver a complete factory and production facility here, and in fact start and own the cotton industry in the Caribbean.
The Company has agreed to cultivate 6500 acres of agricultural land delivering 5000 bales of cotton. It is hoped that this interim funding will be made available immediately so that the process can begin without delay utilizing third party suppliers to process the cotton for the first run of clothes and linens.
BSC Inc. has a plan in place, with the support of the Government of Barbados, to transform the Caribbean West Indian Sea Island Cotton industry back into a thriving and profitable enterprise.
1. The Barbados Sea Island Cotton was a highly developed industry in the past, from the 1850s to the 1950s. Due to the development of tourism on the island, the production has been almost entirely phased out.
2. The Barbados Sea Island Cotton is widely considered to be the finest in the world, but in the past was unable to be produced in great quantities.
3. Barbados Sea Island Cotton is priced 3 to 7 times higher than traditional cotton and twice as high as the finest Egyptian cotton. The Egyptian cotton seed is a hybrid of the G-barbadense seed from Barbados.
4. The company has been granted advance payment schedules once the plants has been seeded.
5. This round of funding is to start the first season of crop.
6. The Company has agreed a contract to float on a stock exchange at a horizon of 120 days, in order to raise a larger second round of funding.
7. BSC Inc. has through our unique political relationships, proven industry experience and considerable current proprietary investments in Barbados.
8. BSC Inc. has the intention of managing the production process through a vertical integration plan encompassing all aspects of growing, harvesting, ginning, spinning, knitting, assembling and selling premier 'Genuine Certified West Indian Sea Island Cotton' finished goods.
9. BSC Inc. has secured from the Barbados Government their formal political support of this project and additional opportunities and benefits as it will help diversify the islands economy from its tourism base. The commitment of the Barbados government to BSC Inc. is to comply more with the international economic diversification standards required by groups such as the IMF, the World Bank and other equivalent organizations.
10. BSC Inc. now has a unique and exceptional opportunity to launch the best product back onto the $32 billion per annum world cotton market.
Time frame is to secure funding May 2013, to plant August 2013 and to achieve positive return on investment through a 30% advance payment at point of seeding based on prospective orders of $10,890,000 USD. A full Government approved business plan is avaialable upon request
Advertiser name and company is available* only to members.
Please log in or register