Home > Boards > Free Zone > Options Only > Option Millionaires

TDA from 2k to 168k so far hit

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (8) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
jimmybob Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 1,768
Posts 129,608
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 01/03/07
160x600 placeholder
jimmybob Member Level  Monday, 02/20/12 10:00:50 AM
Re: jimmybob post# 83035
Post # of 339356 
TDA from 2k to 168k so far hit $191k at one point thursday, and was so close to $200k break. Keep saying i'd stop posting screenies, and i think i will sometime soon. Not the trades but the account. YOU CAN AND WILL LOSE YOUR ASS TRADING OPTIONS! TRUST ME! I have been doing this many years and never had a string of success like this. It wasnt one trade, or a few trades. It took MANY winning trades and few losing ones ~~ Luck? Probably.. But It is possible. When i get a chance sometime in the next few weeks i will show how this was all brought from $600. The TDA account started with $2k that i wired over from my ZECCO account where PCLN and CME brought that account from $600 to over $60k.. I wont do the math, but figure that out ~:)))

And if it wasnt for ZECCO doing some upgrade a few weeks back that fooked me out of a few thousand, i would have still been using their chitty trading platform. So thank you ZECCO. Love TDA and Think or swim...

So last week 24k into $168k ~

Starting posts: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=71986968

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (8) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist