Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Firegold Company Ltd. (fka FGOOF)

that's a profound and wise outlook, Couch.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 125
Posts 29,649
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Friday, 10/21/11 04:34:03 PM
Re: couchptado post# 1854
Post # of 1864 
that's a profound and wise outlook, Couch.
lehat has definitely blown his kharma.
but life is too short to dwell on our mistakes and past losses.

re: me, i'm doing well. still have plenty of client work, and time to travel and enjoy life.

i hope your luck with pinks changes and you get back your nest egg sometime soon.
you don't deserve this luck.

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist