Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Firegold Company Ltd. (fka FGOOF)

i certainly wouldn't complain if lehat gave us

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 125
Posts 29,649
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Thursday, 10/20/11 12:34:47 PM
Re: never96 post# 1850
Post # of 1864 
i certainly wouldn't complain if lehat gave us a long overdue kickback.
but given his track record, i won't be risking any new capital in any of his scams again.

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist