Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Firegold Company Ltd. (fka FGOOF)

yes, cruel. Larry Skolnik plain and simple

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 125
Posts 29,649
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Friday, 10/14/11 02:56:50 AM
Re: Nest Egg post# 1848
Post # of 1864 
yes, cruel. Larry Skolnik plain and simple lied and scammed everyone involved. par for the course in the pinks, as almost all pinks are scams. but in this case there was win-win potential for trading this positively, and Larry just did nothing except dilute to fill his pockets.

another poster lost his marriage to the stress caused by this stock.

and sadly, Slolnik never suffered for any of the suffering he inflicted on others. he just went on to scam more people with his next stock.

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist