Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Firegold Company Ltd. (fka FGOOF)

maybe it means Skolnik has decided to pump

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 125
Posts 29,649
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Thursday, 10/13/11 02:57:40 PM
Re: 13579 post# 1846
Post # of 1864 
maybe it means Skolnik has decided to pump this shell again?
or sold it to someone else?

might mean we get some action here again...

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist