EQUUS RESOURCES SOON TO BE QUASAR AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES, INC DD sheet:
EQUR (soon to be changed)
Authorized Shares: 750,000,000 as of March 7 2009
Outstanding Shares: 197,000,000 as of March 7 2009
Preferred Shares Authorized: 50,000,000 as of March 7 2009 (None Issued as of March 2009)
Float: Approx 39,000,000 as of March 30 2009
Ihub Board: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=3940
March 9: http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/090309/0480239.html
March 18: http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/090318/0483211.html
March 27: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Quasar-Aerospace-Industries-iw-14764387.html
April 2: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Quasar-Aerospace-Industries-iw-14827192.html
April 22: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Quasar-Aerospace-Announces-iw-15001246.html
April 30: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Quasar-Aerospace-Industries-iw-15039409.html
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE NEWS!!! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Quasar-Aerospace-Industries-iw-15135775.html
These four press releases will give you an idea of where the company is headed. If you are not familiar with a reverse merger, here is a link (kind of, kind of a bad link): http://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Reverse_takeover
Equus will be getting a name change as well as a symbol change within the next couple of weeks. This will cause a tremendous push in the price.
The Flight School is projected to make over 10 million dollars per year !!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT QUASAR IS AND WHAT QUASAR WILL BECOME
Introduction to QAI's Vision
Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (QAI) is an integrated aviation/aerospace corporation which has been created to pursue an innovative and highly synergistic business strategy. This strategy will be achieved through a process by which several businesses in the aviation/aerospace industry will be combined into an integrated and self-supporting network which will have the ability to operate in a more complex strategic environment and to achieve greater success than would have been possible if they were operating purely alone. Within this context QAI will not acquire and operate these business units according to some master corporate plan. Rather, the goal will be for these entities to retain their operational independence and unique corporate cultures. In this fashion, the resources, talents, insight, experience, and market potential of each will be supported and enhanced in a cooperative process which will lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and scalable economies resulting in increased profitability and market relevance.
The integration of the business units of QAI will be a phased process which will require that each unit be operationally vital and cash positive from inception. The only exception to this principal will be a unit tasked to develop follow-on products. This will be explained in detail below.
The units integrated in the first phase of QAI’s operations will either be wholly owned subsidiaries, or QAI will hold a minimum 80% equity. These components are:
* Atlantic Aviation, Inc. (AAI) – AAI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of QAI which operates a flight school at Herlong Airport in Jacksonville, Florida, and will develop and operate flight schools nationwide.
* A soon-to-be named company is a successful aircraft component manufacturer.
* Aviation Import/Export, Inc. (AIE) - AIE was formed to import aircraft and/or aircraft components for sale, lease and use by QAI affiliates and for sale and/or lease to other companies.
* Quasar Aircraft Corporation (QAC) - This company will develop the new products and over see the development of the VLJ program
* Quasar Financial Corporation (QFC) - This entity will support the aircraft sales process by arranging financing and insurance for customers and the aircraft that will be required for AAI’s flight school operations
A second major phase of the corporation’s development will be to identify and acquire small to medium sized business which will be complimentary to QAI’s strategic vision and conglomerate.
Atlantic Aviation, Inc. (AAI)
The corporation is developing a highly innovative business plan for the operation of franchise-based flight schools throughout the United States. AAI has been formed to respond to a critical shortage of flight school capacity in the Florida market. There is a particular demand for training of international students. Once the initial school is operational the goal is to market this “School Concept” as a turn-key franchise opportunity to aviation professionals around the country. With the context of the larger QAI strategic vision, AAI will serve the following purposes:
* Provide a ready-made market for a significant number of Quasar aircraft.
* Enhance QAI’s credibility with the early development of a significant and profitable subsidiary.
* Increase QAI’s visibility in the marketplace.
Quasar Aircraft Corporation (QAC)
Details next week!
Synergies, Strategies, and Planning
The synergies implicit in QAI’s strategic vision have been alluded to several times in this document. Here they are summarized:
* The acquisition of the manufacturer immediately establishes QAI as a significant component manufacturer in the U.S. aviation marketplace. The manufacturer's healthy profit margin strengthens the company’s financial statement immediately. Control of a major component supplier to the Quasar line of aircraft enables the company to achieve significant economies. Control of the manufacturer increases QAI’s visibility in the aviation community.
* Quasar Financial Corporation (QFC) will provide significant assistance to the company’s sales force by enabling them to offer “One Stop Shopping” for the customers’ acquisition, financing, and insurance needs. It should also provide a small but steady positive cash flow.
* Atlantic Aviation, Inc. (AAI) particularly in its franchise phase, offers a significant internal market for Quasar aircraft. This will enable QAC to achieve profitability much sooner than would have been possible otherwise. Even in its initial Jacksonville phase AA will provide early support for the corporate bottom line. As with the manufacturer, QAI’s visibility as a significant player in the aviation industry is enhanced.
The Bottom Line about QAI
This is an opportunity for a financial investment that has only reasonable risks, adequate security, and substantial potential rewards. The current cash flow from the operations of the combined companies can carry QAI to profitability from day one. It is estimated that the combined company will have revenues in 2009 of approximately $43 million and a consolidated EBITDA of $9 million even if we do not acquire other subsidiaries.
THE SECTION THAT IS BOLDED ABOVE IS BEFORE THE MAY 5 ACQUISTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!