Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > Mesa Offshore Trust (MOSH)
Followed By 19
Posts 1084
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/17/2006

Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:53:10 AM

Re: bUrRpPPP! post# 1414

Post# of 27567
"no dilution...and all the other crap we all have to deal with when dealing with penny stocks..."

Yes, endless dilution and toxic financing is the bane of 99% of penny stocks even though many of them have a nice story on the surface.

The other thing with pump and dump pennies is the promoters take their pay in stock and then dump into the upward spike in interest from their pumping...

Mosh is a gem in that regard alone. I sign up for all the spam pump letters I can so I know which ones to avoid. <g>

mosh is a gem in the dilution category. Also got a clean bill checking against the known spam list.

"many eyes are waiting for a "safe" base to form......once we establish some support we can really only go up...I say we get back to .25 or better today!"

Oh, I hate to say this but strong support isn't until around .12, which was before the word started getting out. Give it a few cents for that would be .15

Unless one of us decides to start throwing our wieght around buying thousands of shares. It's kind of fun to act like a big fund player moving the market with our little trades.. <g>

The overall market is lousy right now, so there is a damper on people looking for excitement. So, I hope not but I think could easily touch .15 again near term, but after that, a bounce back up to .25 or so, soon, yes. That will probably become the new short-term support. It's a nice even dollar fraction number. Pennies seem to like to graviate around such levels for some reason.

Minimum expectation results on development (.03 royalty) should
put us around .30 at some point in the near future. before actual news after which, well, who knows..

.......It would be hard to find a better .20 play out there with more upside potential...

Actually I have another one brewing. But I don't want to say anything just yet. I need to decide whether to dump or get my cost basis downa bit before revealing to us other hi-rollers around here. <g>

I wouldn't mention it except its a little quiet here right now and I need to keep my mind occupied on something else, --decided to hold some ldk through earnings (broke my own rule - like a moron). An example of how big stocks fair no better than pennies when it comes to market machinations...

btw <g> = am grinning (emoticom from the old bbs days)

FEATURED American Green, Inc. ™ (OTC:ERBB) Purchases 40,000sq.ft. Cannabis Grow Building for $3,750,000 May 18, 2022 9:25 AM

FEATURED Grove Inc. Programmatic Ad Technology, Interactive Offers, Secures Milestone Patent May 18, 2022 9:11 AM

FEATURED AgriFORCE Growing Systems Completes Acquisition of Food Production & Processing IP from Manna Nutritional Group (MNG) May 18, 2022 9:11 AM

HPIL Holding Secures a $CAD 32 Million Capital Commitment from GEM Global Yield LLC SCS ("GEM") HPIL May 18, 2022 9:00 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Increases Revenue By Expanding In New York and Florida Company Adds New Disposable Vapes BLEG May 18, 2022 8:30 AM

Demand Brands enters $8.5 million agreement with Truleaf, Inc. to enter the live rosin market DMAN May 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Emergency Response Technologies Inc, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc), Confirms the Appointment of Law Firm Lucosky Brookman LLP to Assist with Upcoming Plans ILUS May 18, 2022 7:35 AM

Can B Corp. Reports First Quarter Revenue Growth of 606% to $1.9 Million, the Highest Quarterly Revenue in Company History CANB May 18, 2022 7:26 AM

B2 Digital's B2FS 161 Full Production iPhone 13 Pro Max Movie to be Released Free to Viewers on YouTube Tonight at 7 p.m. ET BTDG May 17, 2022 12:30 PM

Kona Gold Beverage, Inc's Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be Sold in Winn-Dixie Stores KGKG May 17, 2022 9:00 AM

HealthLynked Announces Acquisition of Aesthetic Enhancements, LLC, and Reports First Quarter 2022 Results Including a Significant Reduction in Net Loss HLYK May 17, 2022 8:00 AM

American Green, Inc. ™ (OTC:ERBB) Officially Acquires Vendweb - Supplier of its AGX Facial Recognition and Over- 21 Age Smart Vending Machine ERBB May 17, 2022 7:30 AM

Progressive Care Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results Highlighted by 5% Growth in Revenue to $10.1 Million RXMD May 17, 2022 7:28 AM

OTC: ILUS, ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc) Summarizes Its First Quarter of 2022 Disclosure ILUS May 16, 2022 4:00 PM

HNRC ENGAGES INTERCAPITAL ENERGY HNRC May 16, 2022 9:47 AM

Integrated Ventures Reports Q3/2022 Financial Results With Total Revenues Of $1,431,819 And Gross Profit Of $307,492.00. INTV May 16, 2022 9:00 AM

Splash Beverage Group Reports Record First Quarter 2022 Financial Results. Revenues Increase 86% Year over Year with $4 Million in Gross Sales as Company Signs 12 New or Expanded Distribution Agreements SBEV May 16, 2022 8:02 AM

RENAVOTIO, INC. (RIII) Provides Shareholder updates RIII May 13, 2022 3:38 PM