InvestorsHub Logo
Followers 21
Posts 2255
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/05/2021

Re: Maverick0408 post# 596971

Tuesday, 05/30/2023 10:27:57 AM

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 10:27:57 AM

Post# of 635777
personally, I do not believe that management has stalled the request for approval because the regulatory agencies told them to wait for combo trial data. I think that data will have no influence on the RA's decision.

I am as I said convinced Linda hold up the submission for a request of approval to first build her own personal CDMO financed by shareholders and owned by Toucan which is exactly what happened and we know now as Advent Bio. So pure and simple greed at the expense of NWBO shareholders.

and no Im not selling any shares. I will sell after MHRA approval or FDA approval if submitted.