BULLETIN TYPE: Private Placement-Non-Brokered
BULLETIN DATE: January 5, 2023
TSX Venture Tier 2 Company
TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing documentation with respect to a Non-Brokered Private Placement announced on November 22, 2022.
Number of Shares:
5,600,000 common shares
$0.05 per common share
5,600,000 share purchase warrants to purchase 5,600,000 shares
Warrant Exercise Price:
$0.08 for a two-year period, subject to an accelerated expiry
Number of Placees:
Insider / Pro Group Participation:
Aggregate Existing Insider Involvement: 2
Aggregate Pro Group Involvement:1
The Company issued a news release on December 30, 2022 confirming closing of the private placement. Note that in certain circumstances the Exchange may later extend the expiry date of the warrants, if they are less than the maximum permitted term.
I call them the way I see them, if you disagree then the truth is hidden somewhere, and the truth will never be hidden for very long.
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent GBMIF News
- Green Battery Minerals creates lithium-ion battery using esg-friendly graphene technology and enters into memorandum of understanding with graphene star, a uk graphene producer • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 01/23/2023 06:41:37 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Completes 2nd Drilling Program At Zone 6 Of The Berkwood Graphite Project • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 10/06/2022 05:19:47 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Mobilizes To Berkwood Graphite Property, Quebec, To Undertake 6th Drill Program • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 08/26/2022 01:13:07 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Receives Assays from Drilling into Graphite Outcrops on Zone 1. Intersecting 19.5 metres of 35.52% Grade Graphite and 51.20 meters of 22.61% Grade Graphite. • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 08/12/2022 10:07:48 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Reports New Graphic Outcrops On Zone 6 And Channel Sampling • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 07/15/2022 12:53:17 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Receives Assays From Drilling Into Graphite Outcrop On Zone 6. Intersecting 28.48 Meters Of 28.37% Grade Graphite. Proving Our Concept That Our Graphite Is Open To Depth • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 05/06/2022 12:44:33 PM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM
Fineqia Announces Partnership with Paris Blockchain Week to Accelerate Digital Asset Innovation • FNQQF • Mar 22, 2023 10:03 AM
E-Cite and ClearMarket Launch Nationwide EV Distribution Network Becoming the First All EV Dealership Opening in the Cerritos Auto Square, the World's Largest Automall • VAPR • Mar 22, 2023 9:41 AM