Posts 34
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/04/2022

Re: None

Tuesday, 11/22/2022 8:05:22 AM

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 8:05:22 AM

Post# of 540021
NWBO Detractors,

You continue to mis-read the situation with NWBO over these past many years.

1) It was a brilliant decision to let the trial run--it is through the very long data maturation that a much more clear picture emerges about PFS and OS with immunotherapy. Had NWBO halted the trail sooner, the STATs may have been against them.

2) We now know FDA required the crossover--as such they must by definition be amenable to the data analysis (and associated confoundment issue) that can cause. But we know no matter how clever your statisticians are you can can not make people live longer! So, let that sink in.

3) Being a scientist/engineer myself, I know first hand how long it takes to prepare, submit, revise and get accepted a publication in a peer reviewed journal. In my experience as a sole author (or in partnership with my Professor), the process often took 9-12 months---Now imagine having 50+ other collaborators and a set of global data that is massive! I don't know how the hell you coordinate such an effort but bravo to Linda Liau for pulling that together. The duration for getting the article published (in a most revered journal) is not unusual at all. Note it took 3 months from acceptance (in August) just to get the damn thing published!

4) As to the quiet period. As a Managing Director of my current employer, I have executed many NDAs (Non-Disclosures Agreements) and have been involved in many JDAs (Joint Development Agreement). In all these instances, confidentiality and secrecy (i.e. quiet period) was an absolute requirement during negotiations. I am going to surmise that the most serious of discussions with partners did not start in earnest until AFTER the data was analyzed. That was not that long ago and you can imagine how it can take many months to ink a deal, particular one of this magnitude. I believe that NWBO is doing multiple deals with various partners, each one taking a slice of the pie and committing to running their own combo trials with their own flavor of drug. Negotiating multiple deals would be an enormous undertaking since each one has to make financial sense and they have to make sense relative to one another.

5) Suing detractors such shorts and AF. I am so glad that a team that is so small such as NWBO and has such limited financial resources, is not wasting their efforts chasing these folks. In the end, if a deal is inked at $30+ billion with one or more partners, the share price is automatic and no hit-piece can stop that. Bravo for NWBO management keeping their eyes on the prize!

6) Share Price---many years ago, I used a different iHub name and under that name (immunotherapyguru--you can search it) I projected the share price of NWBO to be $42 per share. I stick by that estimate despite ALL the new information presented over those last 5 years or so.

7) Patience to all the longs (I am long over 450K shares). Linda Powers and team know exactly what they are doing and I agree with their quiet, covert, punch the shorts in the balls approach! If you are a short, please reach out to me if you need a good BK attorney---you are very likely going to need one soon!

Happy Thanksgiving to all (including shorts).

RPD60

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Recent NWBO News

FEATURED Goldshore Intersects Additional High-Grade Shears in the QES Zone at the Moss Lake Gold Project Nov 28, 2022 8:39 AM

EVCI CAREER COLLEGES HOLDING CORP. (EVCI) PROVIDES SHAREHOLDER UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES YEAR TO DATE RESULTS OF ZHEJIANG DASHANG MEDIA CO. EVCI Nov 28, 2022 8:30 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Signs Joint Venture To Add Additional $300,000 a Year In Revenue BLEG Nov 23, 2022 11:10 AM

Clearmind Announces Initiation of CMND-100 Manufacturing Program to Address its Upcoming Clinical Trial CMND Nov 23, 2022 9:50 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Gets Approval From State to Reduce Authorized Common Shares by 300 Million BLEG Nov 22, 2022 1:15 PM

Defiance Resumes Drilling In Zacatecas DNCVF Nov 22, 2022 11:53 AM

InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Announces its HearingAssist Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on RiteAid.com INND Nov 22, 2022 11:52 AM

ECRID Offers Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) Credit & Lending Platform to Immediately Assist Low-Credit and No-Credit Home Buyers, and Others ECDD Nov 22, 2022 11:51 AM

BioLife Sciences Inc. (OTC:PK BLFE) is Pleased to Announce Its Q1 2023 Slated Release of Its Copper-Infused Fabric Pot Prototype BLFE Nov 22, 2022 11:50 AM

Fission 3.0 Hits Off-Scale Radioactivity in New Discovery on PLN A1 Conductor FUU Nov 21, 2022 11:05 AM

Perpetual Industries Reports Strong Third-Quarter PRPI Nov 21, 2022 8:00 AM

Nextech AR Solutions Corp. Reports Record Q3 Sequential Growth As 3D Modeling Revenue Surges +192% and Gross Profit Margin Improves To +60% NEXCF Nov 17, 2022 7:03 PM

AgriFORCE Receives Notice of Allowance Related to its FORCEGH+ Facility from the United States Patent and Trademark Office AGRIW Nov 17, 2022 9:06 AM

Organicell Starts Enrolling Long COVID Trial OCEL Nov 17, 2022 8:38 AM

Mullen Announces Funding to Close on ELMS Assets MULN Nov 17, 2022 8:30 AM